Monday, July 16, 2012

Sea Lore Triton's Daughters Collection Swatches & Review!

Hey guys! Today I have a brand new indie polish brand for you, Created by Jamie.
It's called Sea Lore





 
" A seahorse yellow jelly base with mint green hexes, gold glitter, and golden shimmer. "
One coat of Adella over Zoya-Shawn. This was one of my favorite combos!
(Top photo in daylight, bottom with flash)
" A sea anemone pink jelly polish with rose colored hexes and rose shimmer."
One coat of Alana over Bettina-45 . Again super pretty, & very girly!
 
"Deep sea urchin purple jelly base with purple hex glitters and purple shimmer."
Andrina over Cult Nails-Charming. I love purple & glitter so there is nothing bad about this!
 
" Deep sea blue jelly base with blue shimmer and blue iridescent flakies. "
 Aquata over Lex Cosmetics-Lil Mama. Aquata is beautiful, very sheer but it adds so much to a polish when you layer it. Another fav! Kind of reminds me on Sally Hansen HD-DVD but way better!
" Bright turquoise jelly base with red squares, purples hexes, green glitter, and green shimmer. "
 Ariel over Color Club-Blue-ming
Ariel is my favorite!! It is a topcoat whore though, expect to use more than one layer of TC!

"Deep crimson jelly polish with red holo hexes and red shimmer."

Arista over Cult Nails-Evil Queen. This one is the most opaque but I still layered it so I didn't waste any!
"A coral jelly polish with golden shimmer and golden iridescent flakies."

 This is two coats of Attina over China Glaze-Papaya Punch.
I'm sorry about the picture of this it's a little blurry :( I wanted to layer this over a coral but it seems like I pretty much have none D: Attina is very unique in my collection. This is my sisters fav!


 
 Adella, Alana, and Andrina on my naked nails by themselves. 
 
 Aquata, Ariel, Arista, and Attina on nakie nails.

All of the polishes have a great formula, there was no having to dab on glitter/place it where you want just normal polishing. Really pretty layering polishes! 


These polishes are available for purchase at http://www.sealore.net/store/ 
You have the choice to order the 7.5 ml size ($5.50) or 15 ml ($10.00).

Here is the Sea Lore Facebook page!


*Products in this post were sent to me for the purpose of a 100% honest unbiased review.*

11 comments:

I promise that I read and appreciate each and every comment!