Wednesday, October 24, 2012

A England Ascalon and Dollish Polish What's This? What's This?


Hey guys! Really simple mani, and quick post for you atm.
It's a mani I wore last week. :)

I used two coats of A England-Ascalon to start and one coat of
Dollish Polish-What's This? What's This? on my accent nail.
A England Ascalon With Dollish Polish Whats This Whats This (1) A England Ascalon With Dollish Polish Whats This Whats This (2)

Simple but I loved it! Ascalon is one of my very favorites!
Trying to try out all of the Halloween polishes I bought. Which was too many!
How is everyone's week going?


3 comments:

  1. Beautiful metallic polish and that glitter accent nail is so cute :) Gorgeous quality swatches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ascalon is beautiful! I can't believe I passed on that one!

    ReplyDelete

I promise that I read and appreciate each and every comment!