Thursday, October 11, 2012

Halloween Nail Art Challenge - Witches 10/11 (Charmed inspired!)

Hey guys! So today's nail art is witch themed!
I hope you guys don't mind but I took a bit of a turn on this one..
I figured everybody would be doing the same things, witch hats, broomsticks, and I don't know today's challenge seemed a bit boring to me.

It IS still witch inspired but not so much Halloween. I went for a Charmed manicure!

I wanted to dedicate today's post to my sister Marilyn.
She is the most amazing, wonderful, beautiful, supportive sister a girl could have.
And Charmed is one of her favorite shows ever! (Probably her second favorite, Buffy is #1!)
I never saw the show until me & My brother visited her in Germany,
the three of us tore through 5 seasons in a matter of a week or two! And she made me a fan :)
Not nearly as big as her, but it is a great show!

Fyi, sorry about my dry hands and that the bottle is a bit grody looking. -_-
Witch nail art Charmed Mani (2) Charmed Manicure (1)

Products Used & What they are supposed to be :)

Index: The Plogo.
Zoya-Dove, SpaRitual-Sacred Ground, Zoya-Kristen, and Zoya-Barbie.
I used Dove as the base color and sponged on a bit of Sacred Ground. I used a striping brush for the rest.

Middle: The Book of Shadows.
Deborah Lippmann-Naked, Zoya-Evvie, Revlon Moon Candy 1
China Glaze-Westside Warrior, Zoya-Codie, Zoya-Tansen.
I used the same striping brush, and did the outline of the book. I filled it in with Westside Warrior, added Codie to the corners and the other greens randomy to make it less boring.
I used A straw and Tamsen for the circle in the Triquetra (I placed it too high >.< and the book smeared *sigh*) and did the rest with the striping brush.

Ring: Inspired from Cole as Belthazor. From his demonic red & black skin.
Zoya-Tamsen, Cult-Nails-Evil Queen, Jordana-Hawaiian Flower, China Glaze-Velvet Bow and Wnw-Black Creme.
I used multiple reds so it didn't look flat and plain, though it's hard to even tell. I just sponged on the other reds on, around the corners on top or Evil Queen. I did the black with the same striping brush. Not easy >.< Messed up quite a bit lol!

Pinky: I got lazy and I couldn't decide what to do for this nail. D: Sorry nothing special about this one! Zoya-Codie, and Cult Nails-In A Trance sponged on the tip.



I really hope some of you guys liked this :)
Not a show that is on currently but I know it had a big following!


:D -Sarah

6 comments:

  1. saw charmed in the title and HAD to check it out! :) Love this mani

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the idea (and Charmed)! Great mani!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the idea (and Charmed)! Great mani!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love you Sissy! It's so pretty! I love that you found a way to incorporate Belthazor! Awesome job!! Muah!!

    ReplyDelete

I promise that I read and appreciate each and every comment!