Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Fanchromatic Nails Swatches & Review!

Hey guys!! How is your Wednesday going?
I have a new (to me anyway!) indie brand to review today! Fanchromatic Nails!!
I was super excited when I was contacted by Lynae! I just LOVE nerdy polish!!
Fanchromatic Nails Fanchromatic Nails
Fanchromatic Nails Polishes in Pack of Freaks, Astrometrics, and A Golden Crown.Fanchromatic Nails
Fanchromatic Nails Polishes in Pack orfFreaks, Astrometrics, and A Golden Crown.Fanchromatic Nails Pack of Freaks (2) Fanchromatic Nails Pack of Freaks (1)
Pack of Freaks (3 coats + TC)
Pack of Freaks is a gold-coppery-green shimmer, packed with purple holographic, deep red, gold, and blue hex glitter, as well as small gold and large green square glitter.
Pack of Freaks is so awesome, definitely my favorite of these three!
I wish I did the initial swatch over green of black, I showed this over various colors on the nail wheel below.
The formula on this polish is fantastic very easy to layer over other polishes, no worries about applying super evenly because it just does it all on it's own!
Fanchromatic Nails Astrometrics (2) Fanchromatic Nails Astrometrics (3)
Astrometrics (2 coats over Illamasqua-Scorn +TC)
Astrometrics is a dark cobalt polish is packed full of copper sparkle, blue glitter, and lots of pink holographic microglitter. This layers like a jelly but isn't super duper shiny without a top coat. Unfortunately one of the ingredients is really hard to come by, so this is a very limited edition color.
This polish is gorgeous, I think three coats would be opaque enough to wear alone but I put it over black since I only have a mini and I wanted to save as much as possible :)
The first photo is with a daylight lamp and the second with flash.
Wonderful formula and very easy to work with and apply!
Fanchromatic Nails A Golden Crown (2) Fanchromatic Nails A Golden Crown (1)
A Golden Crown (3 coats over 3 coats of DL-RFBC)
A Golden Crown is a gold foil nail lacquer, full of all manner of different gold flecks and particles that give it texture and dimension. It also has red shredded glitter...because every crown has its price. 
This probably isn't a polish I would have bought myself but I really like it.
 I didn't like it over the gold I tried at first so I layered it over Deborah Lippman's Ridge filler basecoat.
I really love his over Butter London Wallis. (Pictured below)
The formula is great, no fishing for glitter shreds  and it spread on evenly.
Fanchromatic Nails
The above photo has one coat of A Golden Crown over each of the colors.
Fanchromatic Nails
The above picture has one coat of Pack of Freaks over each of the colors.
Fanchromatic Nails
Look how beautiful! I need Pack of Freaks in the full size!!!
Just look at the picture, click it..how can you resist this?

I really love the polishes Lynae sent! Especially Astrometrics & Pack of Freaks!
Astrometrics is LE so I would JUMP on that guys!
I know that we will be seeing tons of more awesome, unique polishes from her!


To keep up on Lynae and her polish geekery make sure to like her Facebook page! :D
You can purchase Fanchromatic Nails Polish from her Etsy shop HERE!
Full size polishes are priced at $8.25, with the exception of Astrometics which is $10.00 due to ingredients.
Mini polishes are available for $4.50-$5.00. And shipping is available internationally as well.

I really do not think I could be anymore in love with Pack of Freaks! <3 Buy it!!
Now I have to go figure out what to do for my black cat challenge tomorrow D:
Have a fantastic day!! -Sarah <3


These polishes were sent to me for the purpose of a 100% honest unbiased review.

4 comments:

  1. Liked the blue very much. had a great day, with my BF and shopping with my mom for her birthday present for tomorrow, and also with my students at the after school daycare those kids are amazing, love teaching them :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Astrometrics is my favorite! Love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are GORGEOUS! Pack of Freaks is my favorite<3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pack of Freaks is definitely the weirdest but prettiest polish I've ever seen!

    ReplyDelete

I promise that I read and appreciate each and every comment!