Sunday, October 7, 2012

Some Naild'it Fall & Halloween Polishes! Swatches & Review!!

Hey guys!! Today's post are some of the newer Fall/Halloween Naild'it Polishes! Get ready to drool!
Naild'it 
Naild'it Halloween Fall Polishes (4) Naild'it Halloween Fall Polishes (5) Naild'it Halloween Fall Polishes (7) Naild'it Halloween Fall Polishes (6) (From L-R) Beginners Magic, Carmel Apple, Hocus Bogus, Jack-O-Lantern.
Naild'it Beginners Magic (1) Naild'it Beginners Magic (2) Naild'it Beginners Magic (5)
Beginners Magic

Beginners Magic is a black jelly polish with a variety of glitters in a variety of colors, shapes and sizes.


 I used three coats of Beginners Magic for full opacity, nice black jelly packed full of glitter!!
Went on really great! Honestly, I was expecting it to be a little challenging since it has so much glitter
but it went on pretty effin smooth!
Naild'it Carmel Apple (1) Naild'it Carmel Apple (3)
Carmel Apple
This polish is a glitter bomb full of caramel (golds) and Apples (green apples of course). Oh and don't forget to breath while wearing this one, it smells like my favorite yummy treat for about two days:)! 

This is two coats of Carmel Apple over BeYu-209.
(I
just got this BeYu from Fashion Polish in a swap and I absolutely adore it!) <3
It does make it look a bit Christmas-y, but atleast it is versatile!
Next time I think I will use it over a nice burnt orange.. Wonderful formula and it smells yummy!
I had no idea this was scented until I looked it up later.
I kept sniffing my nails, asking my husband if I was going crazy to see if he smelled it also, LOL!
Naild'it Hocus Bogus (2) Naild'it Hocus Bogus (5) Naild'it Hocus Bogus (7) Naild'it Hocus Bogus (8)
Hocus Bogus
Hocus Bogus is full of mischief! In this cauldron of polish is a dash of star dust (blue holo stars), a black cat's fur (black hexes in a variety of sizes), a few lovely jewels (variety of fuschia glitters), and a hint of purple magic (a variety of purples and periwinkle).

Amazing combo (imo) I just love, love, LOVE this! I paired it with SpaRitual-Sacred Ground.
I used thin two coats of Hocus Bogus, with a bit of dabbing. I did have to fish for the stars, but I prefer it that was so my nails aren't too chunky. Def go for a good thick topcoat! I used 2 coats or Seche Vite.
Naild'it Jack O Lantern (3) Naild'it Jack O Lantern (4)
Jack-O-Lantern
Meet Jack-O-Lantern. He is full of orange bars, and hexes... but what would a Jack-O-Lantern be without his face?! Mixed in this glitter bomb are a variety of black shapes including, bars, hexes, diamonds, rounds, and squares. 

I paired this with SpaRitual-Howl, I think this combo is perfect! *pats self on back*
Jack O Lantern is epic, goes on easy, and screams Halloween. 
This is a layering polish. and pretty dense, I only used one coat.
_________________________________________________________________________

These polishes are killer! I would buy every single one of them! 
I admit I have become a bit of a Naild'it fan girl, I haven't once been disappointed from any of her polishes. I just love them, and these are no exception!


Naild'it polishes are available (or soon to be available) for purchase through Etsy, Llarowe, Overall Beauty and Mei Mei's Signatures.
To keep up with Andrea and all her fabulous creations follow her on Facebook!

P.S. I will post the "underwear" polishes later/tomorrowThey are TOO pretty to not post :)


I really hope you guys loved these as much as I do!!
-Sarah <3

*Some products in this post were sent to me for the purpose of a 100% honest unbiased review.*

11 comments:

  1. These are just wonderful!! Wish i had them on my nails :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah I'm so jealous! I wanted these sooo bad, Your swatches are to die for!

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg I'm in love with beginners magic, it may have to be my very first Naild' it purchase. I can't resist!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are gorgeous! I love Beginner's Magic, and I love her new labels. Great swatches!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Hocus Bogus! Great swatches, all these Halloween collections are making me so excited for Halloween :3

    ReplyDelete
  6. BEGINNER'S MAGIC!!!!! SO gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! The collection looks amazing!!! I love the colors and glittering effect. I want to have those kinds of shades especially that the season for evening parties will start coming. I will start buying them now until I complete the collection.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beginners Magic is AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh these are all great and yes, your pairings are just perfect :) I've become a Naild'It fan girl recently too!

    ReplyDelete

I promise that I read and appreciate each and every comment!