Monday, October 1, 2012

Halloween Nail Art Challenge - Trick or Treats 10/1

Hey guys!! Wow October already?! Craziness. 
Today's part of the challenge is Trick or Treats! So here are my treat covered nails :) Enjoy! Halloween Nail Art Trick or Treats (1) Halloween Nail Art Trick or Treats (7) Halloween Nail Art Trick or Treats (8) Halloween Nail Art Trick or Treats (2) Halloween Nail Art Trick or Treats (11) Halloween Nail Art Trick or Treats (16)

Okay I used a lot of polish! When don't I? I think that's how I justify the amount of polish I own.
"Just use as many as possible during nail art!" haha.

Can you tell that my ring finger is supposed to be a gummy bear? Oh..Well, it is.
Kind of a funny looking little guy. hehe
And my middle finger a cupcake with a skull on top, which I'm not sure is obvious or not.

  • Pointer & Pinky: I used Bundle Monster plate BM-306. Milani-Yellow Whiz; Fast Fuchsia, Opi-A Roll in          the Hague, Illamasqua-Poke & Smash, Zoya-Robyn & China Glaze-Aquadelic.
  • Middle: Illamasqua-Poke & Smash, Opi-A Roll in the Hague, Cult Nails-Deal with It, Wet n Wild-Black Creme, Nail-Venturous-Humblebee & Trelly's Misc Polish-Sunset Boat Ride.
  • Ring: China Glaze-Poinsettia, Zoya-Kate & Harley, and Lush Lacquer-Shred Me Silly.

I started with a coat of Nailtiques Formula 2, and three coats of Zoya-Harley.
For the stamping, I just placed multiple dots of polish on the plate before I scraped it.
For my cupcake nail I applied a coat of Smash on the bottom 1/2 of my nail, then repeated with Deal with it.  I did the stripes with a striping brush and A Roll in the Hague, the icing with Poke the biggest dotting tool I have.
I dabbed some of Humblebee & Sunset Boat Ride onto Poke with the polish brushes for sprinkles.
The "skull" was done with a dotting tool. Finished with two coats of SV.  /whew! :D
_____________________________________________________________________________
Here is the line up, if you want to join in or just see what to expect!

This is the first nail challenge I have taken part in, I love that it isn't a everyday thing.
I knew I couldn't keep up with one of those. But I am really going to try and stick to this one :)

Which are you the most excited to see?

Happy October!! <3
-Sarah

P.S. - Don't forget to check out the other ladies who are participating below!!!

16 comments:

  1. Of course I could tell it is a gummy bear! Great job.

    ReplyDelete

  2. I <3 Pointer & Pinky Cute candies

    ReplyDelete
  3. love it, most the teddy bear and the cup cake with the skull I even safe one of the pics for my self This can be a daily manicure for me

    ReplyDelete
  4. The cupcake is to die for! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the pointer and pinky fingers! Man I wish you could do my nails!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is amazing! I just adore the gummy bear!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Holy Cow!!! This is amazing, I friggen love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's SUCH a cute mani!! I love it! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG, this might be the most awesome ever--it certainly has the most awesome cupcake with that skull!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Holy wow. This is the best manicure...wow. I am amazed. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  11. So cute!!! The cupcake nail is my favorite, love the Halloween colors and the little skull on top. Perfection!

    ReplyDelete

I promise that I read and appreciate each and every comment!