Thursday, October 24, 2013

China Glaze Monsters Ball 2013 Halloween Collection - Swatches & Review


Hi guys! Today's post is featuring three polishes from the China Glaze Monsters Ball Collection!

I hope you are all doing good and enjoying the Fall! Man it's already getting so much colder here! Brr
There is a freeze warning here, what the heck D: It's times like this when I miss Georgia the most lol.

China Glaze Bat My Eyes
Bat My Eyes - Three coats.

China Glaze Boo-gie Down (1)
Boo-gie Down - One coat over Barielle In Good Taste.

China Glaze Howl You Doin
Howl You Doin - Three coats.

______________________________________________________

Bat My Eyes was on the thick side, it wasn't the easiest to apply but it also didn't cause me any difficulty at all.
Just apply it a little slow and careful  in between coats so it don't clump up for you.
Howl You Doin was slightly thinner but still not too thin or runny. It applied easily, but a little streaky so I used three coats.

For both Bat My Eyes and Howl you Doin I used two coats of topcoat to smooth them out perfectly.
You can get away with one for Howl You Doin but I definitely suggest two for Bat My Eyes.
Bat My Eyes dries bumpy from the glitter, almost like a texture polish.
It's gorgeous with topcoat so personally, I think it's worth it. It's my favorite of these three!

I was impressed by Boo-gie Nights. It has great coverage for a mainstream glitter topper and was very easy to apply.
I didn't have to try to apply it evenly or place glitters.



The China Glaze Monsters Ball Collection is available at Beauty Supply Stores nationwide, including Ulta and Sallys.

They are also on Amazon!
Click here for Bat My Eyes, here for Boo-gie Down, and here for Howl You Doin!


Follow China Glaze on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram!

China Glaze Halloween 2013 Monsters Ball

What do you guys think of this collection?
And what are you guys doing this Halloween?! Any plans? Costumes? I want to know!!

Also only 8 days, counting today until we move into our house!! Ahhhhh so excited!
Okay now I have try to pack some more and then get Sky ready for her doctor's appointment!
I hope you all have a wonderful day today!

10 comments:

I promise that I read and appreciate each and every comment!