Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Opi Every Month Is Oktoberfest & Elevation Polish Toubkal!

Hey guys! Today's post is a short one, like me, hehe!
I really felt like wearing something deep and vampy the other day so of course I took pictures for you guys :)

I started off with the beautiful Opi Every Month Is Oktoberfest, I used three thin coats.

Opi Every Month Is Oktoberfest (1) Opi Every Month Is Oktoberfest (2)

And Elevation Polish Toubkal was hanging out in my vast amount of untrieds
(Thanks to amazing and generous Ida from Ida Nails It!)
So I decided to use it! I've been wanting to but I thought I'd wait until Fall.

This polish can build up easily on it's own, and is completely stunning that way.
 The flakies create amazing dimension! But I really wanted to try it layered! :)
So then I added one coat to Every month Is Oktoberfest, and...tada!

Elevation Toubkal (1) Elevation Toubkal (2)

How pretty are they layered?! I love this combo!

Opi and Evelvation layering (2) Elevation polish Toubkal Macro

And here is a crazy gorgeous macro shot of Toubkal! How pretty is that?!
The macro is a tiny bit lighter than it looks in person but I had to turn another lamp on to capture all the flakies!


Anyway, I hope you are all having a wonderful week and that today is amazing :)




18 comments:

  1. That is gorgeous! Your swatch of Oktoberfest makes me want to put it on my nails all over again. So beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness...perfect combo!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow - these were practically MADE for each other! Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are both gorgeous but they make an excellent combo too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW. STUNNING! I have Oktoberfest, but now I really have to dig that out to wear NOW.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wowza, what a perfect combination! So stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW what a pretty polish Toubkal is!! Lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Holy crapballs, I'm so glad I randomly clicked on the link to your blog from a comment on another blog! These swatches are amazing. Your blog theme is amazing. Two times amazing things happening here!! <3!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great look with those two colors! I have Toubkal, snagged it in a blog sale, and just LOVE the color and all it's flaky glory. Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete

I promise that I read and appreciate each and every comment!