Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Seche Nail Lacquer Happy As Is and Wonderfully Witty - Swatches & Review!

Hey guys! Before I get started onto the nail polish I just want to tell you all that the
sellers agreed to fix ALL the repairs we asked for! WOOT!

Okay now onto the polish! Today's post is featuring two of the new Seche nail polishes.
If you already aren't aware Seche has fairly recently created 33 new One coat nail polish shades!
Both the shades in today's post are from the Clever & Confident Collection.

I'm super excited about these! Seche Vite has been a favorite topcoat of mine for years.

Seche Happy As Is
Happy As Is - Two coats.

A bright red raspberry creme.

Seche Wonderfully Witty
Wonderfully Witty - Two coats.

A intense creme shade in between a royal blue and navy blue.
______________________________________________________

I love both of these polishes so much! From the two that I tried the formula was identical.
So my guess is that they are consistent, at least the cremes (I haven't tried any shimmers, etc.)
I used two coats but I'm pretty sure they could be opaque with one thicker coat.

The formula is a little thick, but in a good way imo.
There is the thick that is gloopy and hard to apply, and the thick that is more controlled and easy to apply.

These are the latter!

They weren't gloopy at all and I really enjoy the formula but if you prefer thinner formulas then you might not love these.
I'm very keen to it though. It feels controlled and the risk of flooding your cuticles is much lower, at least for me!


Make sure to check out Seche on Facebook and Twitter!

These are 3-Free and cost $8.50 each, they will be available for purchase at Ulta!


What do you guys think about these? Do you plan to give them a try?
Who here LOVES SV?

*Products in this post were sent to me for the purpose of a 100% honest unbiased review.*

17 comments:

  1. BEAUTIFUL SWATCHES! And I am so happy to hear that all went well with the inspection/negotiation!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, these are so stunning! I need Wonderfully Witty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my! Wonderfully Witty needs to be mine. Awesome swatches! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both colours are lovely, but I am really digging that blue! Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. They're both beautiful, but the blue one is just perfect <3

    ReplyDelete

I promise that I read and appreciate each and every comment!