Wednesday, October 30, 2013

A Fun Fishnet French Manicure!


Hey guys! Guess what today is? Closing day!!! Today we will be homeowners! O:

Today's post is a copy cat manicure that I saw Lauryn of Polish Revolution post on her Instagram!
See her Butter London inspired manicure without the stamping here, and with it here!

I like Lauryn's better but scroll down to see mine below!

Black French Manicure Fishnet French Manicure  (1) Fishnet French Manicure  (2)

I started with nail strengthener, then used a small striping brush & A England Camelot for the French Tips and Half Moons.
For the stamping I used MoYou London Pro Collection 02 XL plate and Konad stamping polish in black.

What do you guys think of this mani? It smudged a tiny bit and it's not quite perfect.
 I don't really ever do French Tips or Half Moons so I need to more to get the practice!

Also Is there a name for a French Manicure with Half Moons?
I haven't found one so if there isn't I think we should name it!


13 comments:

  1. I freaking LOVE this!!! Now come do my nails! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love both looks but the one pre-stamp looks so much edgier!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this with the stamp! Your stamping skills are superb!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really wonderful looking. I LOVE both

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think stuff like this is either hit or miss for me. This for sure is a hit :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. so beautiful!
    So perfect!
    I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love both versions, and Lauryn's are cool too. Now I want to do this myself, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Smudged it? Where???

    ReplyDelete
  9. What about calling it a French moon?

    ReplyDelete

I promise that I read and appreciate each and every comment!