Saturday, October 5, 2013

Scofflaw Halloween Trio - Swatches & Review!

Hey guys, uber late post tonight I know! But I wanted to post these before the restock tomorrow! (Details below!)
The Scofflaw Halloween Trio/Collection releases tomorrow and you should check it out!

Scofflaw Halloween Collection 2013
*Products in this post were sent to me for the purpose of a 100% honest unbiased review.*
Scofflaw Redrum (1)

Redrum - Two Coats.

"a rusty (like dried blood! Scary!) shimmer polish filled with coppery highlights and

glitters in red, orange, and brown. It's completely opaque in two or three coats."

Scofflaw The Worst Witch (1)
The Worst Witch - Two Coats.

"a cheerful pumpkin orange jelly polish filled with coppery-golden highlights and glitters in red,
orange, gold, copper, and navy blue. It's completely opaque in two or three coats."

Scofflaw Rosemary's Baby Blues (1)
Rosemary's Baby Blues - Two Coats.

"a semi-sheer eggshell blue creme packed with white, black, gunmetal, grey, and charcoal holo glitters.
It is opaque in three coats. If you prefer less glitter, it can be layered over a base coat of white or pale blue as well."

Scofflaw Rosemary's baby Blues GITD (1)
(The blue bits are from another GITD polish I had on right before this one!)
Scofflaw Rosemary's baby Blues GITD (2) Scofflaw Rosemary's baby Blues GITD (3)


For the GITD pictures I used three coats and charged it with a LED nail lamp!
The first photo was taken with my camera (shows the glow better but it's blurry)
and the second and third with my phone.


______________________________________________________


This trio is so much fun! Though I have to say Redrum is my favorite! I just love blood reds! And The Worst Witch is so unique, really they are all winners!

At first I didn't realize Rosemary's Baby Blues was a GITD polish so I swatched it again with 3 coats instead of two but I prefer it with two or layered. With three coats it gets a bit thick. The glow is great!
Rosemary's Baby Blues is a little bit streaky on the first coat but evens it'self out nicely with a second thicker coat.

All three applied very easily, and the glitters in all three dispersed so easy, I didn't even give glitter placement a thought! 


I love Halloween collections! They are my favorite Holiday Collections!

What do you guys think of these? Planning on picking any up?


Go follow Scofflaw Nail Varnish on Facebook and Instagram!!
You can purchase Scofflaw from Etsy and the following etailers!

Llarowe
Femme Fatale
Shop Eclecticco

These will be stocked tomorrow on Etsy at 12 PM CST!

Scofflaw Halloween Trio 2013

While we are on the topic of Halloween are there any nail art posts you would like to see?
I was thinking of finally making a video tutorial for my Zombie manicure! Is that something you'd like to see?

Let me know!

*Products in this post were sent to me for the purpose of a 100% honest unbiased review.*

13 comments:

  1. Crossing my fingers I can snag this at the stock tomorrow! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great swatches!! My favourite is Rosemary's baby blues, it's reminiscent of cookies and cream!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rosemary's Baby Blues is awesome! Haha, why would anyone want less glitter ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL I feel that way too but I guess some people!
      It's still hard for me to believe there are people out there who don't like holos! D:

      Delete
  4. They are all beautiful - but I fell in Love with The Worst Witch on the first swatch I saw - She just manages to mix up the colors and the right amount of glitter to make them so beautiful and unique.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! The first time I ever saw her polishes I was just SO impressed at her talent!
      She is amazing!

      Delete
  5. As always, gorgeous swatches, and I LOVE the little pumpkin macros! =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love glowing polishes! These are fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love these nail colors! Very festive!!!

    *Besos*
    http://www.cmichellestyles.com
    Instagram/Pinterest: Cmichellestyles

    ReplyDelete

I promise that I read and appreciate each and every comment!