Thursday, January 23, 2014

Jindie Nails Holiday & Winter Polishes - Swatches & Review!



Hi guys! How is every bodies new year going? Mine is busy!
I know I haven't been posting much but I have been swatching, more post really soon!

Today's post is featuring Holiday & Winter polishes from Jindie Nails!

Jindie Nails A Holo Night
O Holo Night - Two easy coats. Perfect formula. 

"a blackened navy blue linear holo with violet/blue shimmer and SpectraFlair throughout."

Jindie Nails All of the Lights
All of the Lights - One coat over Nars Zulu.
Very good coverage and dispersion! Only one coat needed!
(LOVE this combo!!)


"a holiday glitter topper loaded with small and medium sized matte and metallic dots in green, red, turquoise, 
baby blue, magenta and silver all in a clear base packed with silver and turquoise flecks and shimmer."

Jindie Nails Holly Dazed and Confused
(LE) Holly-dazed and Confused - Two coats.
Application was good, the glitters tried to bunch up a little bit on the nail though.


"a deep hunter green jelly with red, silver and white dots throughout.  
This one's also loaded with silver shimmer and flecks of real silver throughout."

Jindie Nails Just Claws
Just Claws - Two easy coats. Perfect formula. 

"Formerly Mrs. Claws, is a beautiful, highly pigmented darker pink, linear 
holographic polish that shows a gorgeous rainbow prism effect in the sunlight."

Jindie Nails Polo
Polo - Three easy coats. Perfect formula. 

"a gorgeous blurple linear holographic polish with indigo/violet shimmer flecks."

Jindie Nails The Snow Must Go On
(LE) The Snow Must Go On - Three coats.
The formula was okay, not as great as the other Jindie crelly's I have and love.
Which makes me think I may have just gotten an off bottle. It was still not bad to apply just a little thicker than I prefer.


"a fun white crelly polish with neon green stars, matte red stars, matte dark green stars pastel 
green hex, red metallic and matte dots, and green dots and squares and a little shimmer."

Jindie Nails Vixen (1) Jindie Nails Vixen (2)
Vixen - Two easy coats. Perfect formula!

"a deep burgundy/wine linear holo with color changing flakes & SpectraFlair throughout."
______________________________________________________

I'm really loving these polishes, especially the holos!
All of the holos in this post had amazing formulas, seriously killer! I hope Jen makes more!

These are all gorgeous but I have to saw Vixen stands out to me, the flakies add such a special touch. Truly gorgeous.

Also I have been testing out Glisten & Glow HK Girl Topcoat! I used it for all of the swatches in today's post. 
Review to come! I have to say that indies are really beating mainstream topcoats in my opinion!


Jindie Nails polishes are available for purchase from http://jindienails.com/ and from the distributors below.

Femme Fatale Cosmetics
Harlow & Co.
Llarowe
Mei Mei's Signatures 
Norway Nails
Rainbow Connection


Be sure to follow Jindie Nails on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter!

Jindie Nails

What do you think of these? Which one stands out the most to you?

9 comments:

I promise that I read and appreciate each and every comment!