Saturday, January 25, 2014

Sinful Colors Holiday Tinsel & Glitter Topcoat - Swatches & Review!



Hey guys! I hope you are all having a great weekend!
Today's post is featuring three of the Holiday Sinful Colors Tinsel & Glitter topcoat polishes!


Check them out below!


Sinful Colors Silver Rainbows
Silver Rainbows - One coat over Contrary Polish Fluorite.

Sinful Colors Spiked Ice
Spiked Ice -  One coat + dabbing over Contrary Polish Graphite.

Sinful Colors Top Me Off
Top Me Off - One coat over Contrary Polish Rainbow Hematite.
See my Contrary Polish On the Rocks Collection Review here.
______________________________________________________

I really love Top Me Off, it is definitely my favorite of the three! The formula went on easy and evenly.
Spiked Ice requires a little bit of dabbing to have a even coat but application wasn't too tricky.
I wish Silver Rainbows had more glitter in it though, the coverage is a little sparse.
Nothing an extra coat can't take care of though! 



The Sinful Colors Holiday Tinsel and Glitter Topcoats are available for purchase exclusively at Walgreens for $1.99 each.


Be sure to stay up-to-date with Sinful Colors on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter!



Sinful Colors Holiday Tinsel and Glitter Topcoats


8 comments:

  1. There all nice glitter but Top Me Off is definitely the one that appeals to me :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look great! Love the holo glitter on the right

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Top Me Off! It's really pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not usually a huge bar glitter fan, but that black bar glitter is cool!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Top Me Off is so pretty and definitely my favorite! Beautiful swatches <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Spiked Ice! Wish it didn't need dabbing, but that's what I end up doing with most glitters anyway...:-P

    ReplyDelete

I promise that I read and appreciate each and every comment!