Thursday, July 28, 2011

CND Blue & Purple Polka Dots!

For this Mani I used Wet n Wild- Black Creme, CND-Violet Shimmer & Ice Blue Shimmer!

Now My pics are kind of messy & I apologize for it! My nails got scratched up a bit I guess but it wasn't noticeable in person at all. I just painted them black and used a dotting tool to put the dots on em' :D

Hope everybody has a awesome day!




Also if you have any suggestions, questions, or anything you would like to see or me to post about I would love to hear about it in the comments below or in a email to Sarahmaye@gmail.com!

12 comments:

  1. This is so cute! I currently have polka dots on my nails too! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! It's really cute! Purple blue and black always look so nice together :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty combination! The colors look really nice together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is soooo cute. I love the colors you chose for the dots with the black base coat... Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i can't believe its just shimmers that are coming out that vibrant over black. I really want at least one of the CND shimmers. pretty pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My recommendation would be to use a thin angled (eyeliner) brush, you can dip it into nailpolish remover and brush away those smudges. That way your nails would be so much neater (near the cuticle and everything).

    I love the manicure!

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is way too cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the CNDs, I'm glad you picked those ones, they just glow!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is so cute! I never think to use my toppers for anything like this!

    ReplyDelete

I promise that I read and appreciate each and every comment!