Thursday, July 14, 2011

My Harry Potter Mani!!!!

AHH I am so excited to go see the new movie tonight! Okay for my nails I tried to do a Double lightening bolt using Nailside's tutorial HERE I messed up ALOT I am so not good at it like her but you know I am so excited I don't care haha this was like my 3rd attempt today and then I said F IT! I did one Hand in Gryffindor colors & the other in Slytherin! Hope you guys like it! And yes my Harry potter & Vol..[He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named] LOL Yes the Voldemort looks pathetic, I have very unsteady hands but you know what it's okay I smudged that nail anyway haha I think it is recognizable enough, good enough for me! Here are pics! Sorry there are so many!

Oh and I had to use 3 colors to make a lightening bolt so for hardcore fans who are anal about the colors and HP facts sorry lol!









Thanks for Looking! Polishes used on 
Gryffindor nails were- China Glaze-Mega Bite, China Glaze-Ruby Pumps, China Glaze-Sci fi.

Slytherin nails-Zoya-Veruschka, Barielle-Lava Rock, Zoya Trixie

I used Deborah Lippmann Naked for my thumbs and Art Deco Detailer striper

12 comments:

  1. OMG, that is ridiculously amazing! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hog warts! I love the movies but not read the books...OMG I love the incredible awesomeness the hard work to make these manis incredibly
    amazing and beautiful...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look at Harry's face! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW!!! So awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wayyyy better than mine!! did you do a tape mani?

    ReplyDelete
  6. are you kidding?
    Your double lightening bolts look gorgeous! they are so well done!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I promise that I read and appreciate each and every comment!