Saturday, July 9, 2011

Deborah Lippmann's Across the Universe =]

Here is the past 2 days mani :) I realized that I hadn't tried it yet and then I put it on as quickly as I could lol! I love DL polishes, ugh so worth the splurge imo! I can't wait to get my hands on Call Me Irresponsible. I honestly forgot how many coats this was 3 or 4 I *think*. Sorry about the tip shrinkage : ( Seche was to blame but I love it so much! I recently bought the Out the Door topcoat because I have heard really great things about it, maybe it wont cause shrinkage like SV. I also broke a little bit of my nails on my index & middle finger so sorry they are shaped funky! It seems like every time I get them looking good 1-2 breaks! I need to find something that works better I guess, I want to try Opi's Nail Envy I think I will end up finally trying it.
Hope everybody is having a great weekend! Mine is okay so far, kind of boring but they almost always are :P


11 comments:

  1. Hi Sarah: OMG I have this and your nails are so beautiful with it on. I love this shade and it's perfect for your skin tone. Yes, OPI Nail Envy, (I use the Matte nail Envy) is a super product for your nails. Why so bored all the time Sarah?

    Love,

    George :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is seriously beautiful....been dying for this one for quite a while! Totally reminds me of The Rainbow Fish, one of my favorite childrens books where the fish has really pretty scales that he shares with his friends =D!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely beautiful! Let us know how you like Out the Door. I'm on my second bottle of SV and am getting REALLY tired of my nice new mani's looking like day old's because of the SV shrinkage. Grrr...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lindsey I loved that book!! haha You are so right it does remind me of it! I will always think that when I wear it now hehe

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nita, will do! I plan to use it on my next mani,I am going to do each nail a different topcoat and see which hold up best!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love love love this polish! I want it so bad! It looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love this so much.

    i just posted a nail tutorial on my blog, check it out?

    BreezeyBree Blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow! This color is AWESOME. Love it!!! By the way, I am your new follower!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Some manis seem to be okay with SV, but it shrinks on a lot of mine....Out the Door has a tendency to that with some polishes too...I think it is the fast dry component.

    ReplyDelete
  10. this is gorgeous! I really like it!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I promise that I read and appreciate each and every comment!