Saturday, July 2, 2011

My Fourth Of July Mani!

 : / I am very "meh" on this mani I think they just don't work together and then the two different blues just adds insult to injury lol! (I'n my defense they looked pretty close in color in indoor lighting, the flash made it look totoally different. My original plan was to do all my nails sponged with the red, silver, & blue. But Then I saw My girl Kristin's AWESOME Mani and wanted to try out the accent nail design, she did a MUCH better job haha Plus I don't have the special tape and that made it a bit harder!
Here is Kristin's epic blog http://manicuredmonkey.blogspot.com/, And her video tutorial is HERE!and here is My other Girl's blog Jeanie! (Kristin did this as a guest blog post for Jeanie's blog!) http://www.midnightmanicures.com/2011/07/nail-art-july-4th-theme-guest-blogger.html

 Idk I am really iffy on this with my other nail designs though, what do you guys think? Leave it or redo my ring finger nail like the rest?

The polishes used were Zoya-Sooki, Deborah Lippmann-Today was A Fairytale, Barielle-Berry Blue, Sinful color's striper polish in Be my Valentine, Art Deco Striper-Silver Glitter, Sally Hansen-Whirlwind White, and Seche Vite.


8 comments:

  1. I really love your ring finger! I think the glitter might look better if it was more white-silver than black-silver, if that makes sense. ♥ you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No I like it! I think maybe it's just the differences in the blue on your ring finger and the other nails.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm going to be using Sooki for the 4th of July mani too! XD

    By the by, I just tagged you for a couple blog awards <3 http://paintedpixies.blogspot.com/2011/07/awards-and-then-some.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it, I think it looks amazing!!

    ReplyDelete

I promise that I read and appreciate each and every comment!