Monday, July 18, 2011

Glitterbomb!

 Hey guys! Today's post is for the Polish-aholic's Anonymous Facebook group! They do a different nail art Challenge on Monday's and I decided to join in! I had Opi-My Private Jet on already, then I put a 2 layer's of Nicole By Opi's-Make A Comet-ment. Followed that up with a coat of Deborah Lippmann's Happy Birthday, the Bottom two pictures are of this :) But it didn't feel Glittery-bomby enough! So them I Added More of Nopi-Make a Comet-ment, then topped it off with Seche Vite Topcoat :) Hope you guys like it!


Daylight pic, The sun wasn't out much :(


8 comments:

  1. so pretty! heh we're gonna be spending a while taking off all these pretty glitter bomb manis! But it will be worth it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes! I am dreading taking it off lmao!! I don't even have tin foil to try the foil method D:

    ReplyDelete
  3. SOOOOOOOOOOOO AWESOME! I hope you have no problem removing it haha!!! Good luck! By the way, I am part of that group as well.

    ReplyDelete

I promise that I read and appreciate each and every comment!