Wednesday, July 13, 2011

My First Ever Splatter Mani! For Pink Weds! :D

 Good Morning! I hope All my Awesome <3 Follower's Enjoy my post today! This is the first Splatter Mani Attempt and at first I was like, "It came out okay..", but now it has really grown on me! Not perfect but I like it! This was really fun to do! I just had these colors in a little basket so I just used all the pink ones for Pink Wednesday! Made it easier not having to choose hehe I hope you all like it and has a Fantastic Day!!

I took a picture with Each polish bottle that I used! Well Except for the base color, which Is Essence-Enchanted Fairy (2 coats)

 All the polishes that were used are:
Zoya-Kiki, Color Club-Ulterior Motive, Opi Ds Signature, & Finger Paints-Rose Patina.




 Then I decided to add a little glitter! this is a Franken of mine I put one thin coat on top!

 Hope you enjoyed it! Have a great day & be safe!
<3 Sarah!

19 comments:

  1. Hi Sarah: It's really beautiful how you used all that nail color to make a splatter mani, your nails always look so beautiful and gorgeous. This was like a painter using your nails as a canvas! Love this effect...I wish I used this for MADD's mani. in stead of the color choices I had.

    Love,

    George :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the way this turned out! Your franken topcoat really pulls it together!

    **shuffles off to find what is available in my hoard...er collection for a spatter mani**

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I love the color combination. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love this, iv saved a pic for future reference :)

    BreezeyBee Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Honestly the lack of perfection is what makes these kind of mani's so appealing! Imperfection can't really be seen and all that is seen is the amazing art - LOVE this!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That looks awesome! How did you create the splatter effect??

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh that's awesome! Looks like sugar candy on your nails!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks guys! I am really loving it!

    @Polish and Charms here is a tutorial ThePolishaholic did!
    http://www.thepolishaholic.com/2011/06/neon-splatter-mani-tutorial.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love it! The colors all look great together!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. BEAUTIFUL! I love love love this!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That's really cute and pretty :3

    ReplyDelete
  12. I must try a splatter mani, this looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love it! The colors you used are perfect! Your nails look like candy!

    ReplyDelete
  14. this is really gorgeous, i have straws on my shopping list so i can do this soon lol! does it waste a lot of polish?

    shel xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is so cute, and your Franken made it even better!

    ReplyDelete

I promise that I read and appreciate each and every comment!