Monday, July 25, 2011

Fruit Mani!

Hello All! Today's nails are Fruit Themed! The Facebook Group Polish-aholics Anonymous has themed Monday's & this was this weeks! It is not even close to perfect but I'm still new to freehanding and pretty happy with how it came out, other that the little hair or whatever got stuck in the watermelon one lol

I hope you all are having a great day so far & that is continues or gets better! <3


I used so many polishes, I'm too lazy to go upstairs and find the names for them all but I will go by my memory.

Apple nail-China Glaze-Electric Pineapple, Zoya Sooki, Zoya-Apple
Orange nail-(can't remember the yellow D: it is a ChG) Zoya-Tanzy & Zoya-Jancycn
Watermelon nail-Fingerpaints-Give pink a chance, China Glaze-Watermelon rind
Pineapple nail-Zoya-Robyn, Zoya-Pippa, Zoya-Apple
Grape nail-Opi-Planks A lot (with Zoya Barbie on top) Zoya Mimi, Zoya-Apple (There is antoher purple Under mimi but I don't recall it's name sorry!)

17 comments:

  1. Very very cute! I'm doing mine right now :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG Sarah. You never cease to amaze me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wanted to do a fruit mani earlier this summer but I knew I couldn't get it to turn out this fabulous - so yummy looking and super vibrant. Incredible job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice! Love it, you are so talented!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The China Glaze on the orange finger looks like Papaya Punch to me, but I could be wrong. :)

    So cute, nice job!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. thats brill!

    I love the pineapple.. I bet that looks so striking when you catch sight of your nails! So colourful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It came out super cute!!! I need to finish my fruit mani!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wowza... so summery! I especially love the pineapple!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the grape one! It's all so cute:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. i love the pine apple one and the orange one :)
    yumm

    BreezeyBee Blog

    ReplyDelete
  11. No, no there is really a group called polish shopaholics anonymous? (PSA) I refuse to join, that's it I refuse to join! so there!!! I love my polishes and your mani is incredible, too cute to be too cute...

    ReplyDelete
  12. Aaaadorable! I love the grapes so much!

    ReplyDelete
  13. OH wow! This is great. I love the pineapple.

    ReplyDelete
  14. so pretty i love them all especially the orange slices :)

    shel xx

    ReplyDelete

I promise that I read and appreciate each and every comment!