Tuesday, August 6, 2013

GlitterDaze ColorPOP Collection - Swatches & Review!

Hey guys!! Today's post is the new GlitterDaze ColorPOP Collection!!
So scroll down to see some bright neon glitters and fun layering combos!!

*Products in this post were sent to me for the purpose of a 100% honest unbiased review.*
GlitterDaze A Boardwalk To Remember
A Boardwalk To Remember - One coat + dabbing over Bettinna Giacinto

"Neon blue and neon purple multisize hex glitters in a clear base with small neon pink accents." 

GlitterDaze Icecream For Summer (1)
GlitterDaze Icecream For Summer (2)
Icecream For Summer - Three coats.

"A light pink crelly polish with multicolor neon microglitter and white shimmer." 

GlitterDaze Jetsetter Lifestyle (2) GlitterDaze Jetsetter Lifestyle (1)
Jetsetter Lifestyle - Three coats.

"A cloudy light blue nail polish with glints of pink shimmer with a linear holographic finish
(holograph is MUCH stronger in real life)."

GlitterDaze Lei It On Me
Lei It On Me - Three coats.

"A milky white base polish with multisized neon hex glitters in orange, pink, green, yellow, and purple."

GlitterDaze Life is A Breeze
Like is A Breeze - One coat + dabbing over Milani Peacock.

"Multisized neon blue, yellow, and pink hex glitters with multisized white accents in hex,
shred, micro bar, dot, and star glitters as well as iridescent glitters in a clear base."


GlitterDaze My Private Paradise
My Private Paradise - One coat + dabbing over Sation Shock Me Twice Pink.

"Multisized purple, orange, and pink neon hex glitters with black accents in micro bars,
multi hex, and shreds in a clear base."


GlitterDaze Neon Wasted
Neon Wasted - One coat over Picture Polish Honey Dew.

"Multisized neon glitters in blue, green, orange, pink, purple, and yellow in a clear base
with a multitude of black and white glitters in various shapes and sizes."


GlitterDaze Pucker Up Sunshine
Pucker Up, Sunshine - Two coats over Milani Canary.

"Multisized neon orange, pink, and yellow hex glitter in a clear base."

GlitterDaze Star So Bright
Star So Bright - One coat + dabbing over Bettina Ortensia.

"Multisized neon green, orange, yellow, and pink hex glitter with black hex accents and black stars in a clear base."

GlitterDaze Summer Sprinkles
Summer Sprinkles - One coat over Milani Blue Jay.

"Multicolored neon glitter with multisized black micro glitter and micro white accents."

_______________________________________________________

I love this collection it is seriously SO much fun, There are so many pairing options and possibilities!
So make sure to check out other reviews on it, (I linked some below)
 I'm loving seeing what everyone else did with them!

If you are new to these sheer neon glitters they are more prone to dragging than thicker normal glitters,
but so worth the extra attention! Just let coats dry fully before applying more.
 (I didn't with Pucker Up Sunshine and you can tell >.<)
I really love this collection, Jetsetter Lifestyle is SO pretty (but they all are!)
I can't wait to layer these more!

You can purchase GlitterDaze products from www.GlitterDazeNP.com!
The full size polished are priced at $11.00 each and mini's are $4.00.
Or you can buy the entire full size collection for $100!

Follow Sana to keep up with GlitterDaze on FacebookInstagram and Twitter!

GlitterDaze ColorPOP Collection

What are your thoughts on this collection? What is/are your favorite(s)?

Be sure to see others reviews, here are a couple!

http://www.pointlesscafe.com/2013/07/glitter-daze-colorpop-collection.html
http://www.nailpolishwars.com/2013/07/glitter-daze-colorpop-collection-swatch.html


*Products in this post were sent to me for the purpose of a 100% honest unbiased review.*

13 comments:

  1. These are all so fun I kept thinking I'd found my favorite until I scrolled to the next set of swatches lol. Super fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Pucker Up Sunshine! Your swatches are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OUTSTANDING! These are dreamy swatches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous swatches! I love the colours you paired with these as well! Such pretty combos :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh! I can't believe how awesome these look! And I can't pick just one, but if I had to, I'd pick A Boardwalk to Remember. I want the whole collection!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a fun collection! As per usual, your swatches are amazing! I like My Private Paradise and A Boardwalk to Remember best.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I absolutely love A Boardwalk to Remember - and the polish you chose it over! SO GORGEOUS!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. obsessed with this collection - love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am so in love with this collection and I love your swatches and I can't pick favourites cause they are all beautiful and I love them. Done :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. A WALK TO REMEMBER is one of my favorite movies. So the polish A Boardwalk to remember certainly makes me happy! I want it!
    Gorgeous swatches and these are seriously all so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I was going to say A Boardwalk To Remember is my fave, but then I scrolled down and saw the others... These are all fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  12. These look awesome! I love neon glitter so much! If I had $100 + shipping to spare I'd buy them all, lol! Seriously, I think I have to get Pucker Up Sunshine.

    ReplyDelete

I promise that I read and appreciate each and every comment!