Wednesday, August 7, 2013

SinfulColors SinfulShine Amazonian and Most Sinful - Swatches & Review!

Hey guys! Today's post is featuring two of the new SinfulColors SinfulShine polishes!

The new SinfulShine polishes are high shine with a self curing polymer formula.
There are 32 shades to choose from!

*Products in this post were sent to me for the purpose of a 100% honest unbiased review.*
Sinful Colors SinfulShine Amazonian (2) Sinful Colors SinfulShine Amazonian (1)
Amazonian - Two coats.

Sinful Colors SinfulShine Most Sinful (2) Sinful Colors SinfulShine Most Sinful (1)
Most Sinful - Two coats.

_______________________________________________________


I added a coat of topcoat to these, but they are very shiny even without/before topcoat!
The formula for these two polishes were great! Two very easy coats that went on smooth and easy.
I was really impressed with these!
Most Sinful is really vibrant and gorgeous and the green is packed full of stunning shimmer.


You can purchase the SinfulColors SinfulShine polishes for only $2.99
They are exclusively at Walgreens stores and on http://www.walgreens.com/


Follow SinfulColors on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram!

Sinful Colors SinfulShine (5)

What do you guys think of these? The quality for the price is incredible!
I can't wait to see how the wear is, unfortunately I didn't get to test these yet.

*Products in this post were sent to me for the purpose of a 100% honest unbiased review.*

16 comments:

  1. I have both of these and love them! AMAZING swatches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I may have to look for those now. Great swatches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! Sinful Colors is always impressing me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazonian is probably one of the most stunning greens I've seen in a LONG time. So beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous swatches! Going to have to pick up Most Sinful! <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have Most Sinful and love it, but now I may need Amazonian!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i've never seen amazonian before but it is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Both are very pretty and of course you make them look perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW! I was expecting to fall in love with that green when I saw this vibrant blue! Those Sinful are promising! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I own Most sinful and it's really beautiful as shown here. I will have to find amazonian now. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Most Sinful looks like a superb blue!

    ReplyDelete

I promise that I read and appreciate each and every comment!