Sunday, August 4, 2013

Pretty & Polished What a Mighty Good Mani Collection - Swatches & Review

Hey guys! Tonight's post is the new Pretty & Polished What a Mighty Good Mani Collection!
I hope you all have been having a good weekend! I still can't believe it's August already!

*Products in this post were sent to me for the purpose of a 100% honest unbiased review.*
Pretty and Polished  Blurred Visible Nail Lines
Blurred Visible Nail Lines - Two coats.
Pretty and Polished I Don't Think You're Ready For This Crelly
I Don't Think You're Ready For This Crelly - Four thin coats.
Pretty and Polished  Nails Up and Touch The Sky
Nails Up and Touch the Sky - Three coats.
Pretty and Polished Put a Bling on It
Put a Bling on it! - Two coats over Sation Sun Worship-Her.
Pretty and Polished  This is F$@‪#‎ing‬ Awesome
This is F$@#ing‬ Awesome - One coat with a bit of dabbing over Finger Paints 15 Minutes of Frame.
Pretty and Polished  You Down With PnP Ya You Know Me!
You down with PnP, Ya you know me! - Three coats.

_______________________________________________________


My favorite from this collection is You down with PnP, Ya you know me.I just love that murky grey/green base and the blue and green glitters pop in it!I Don't Think You're Ready For This Crelly is a little tough, 
the base is perfect it applies so smooth and nice but the glitters were a bit sparse
 so if you dislike placing glitters or fishing I might skip that one.

I suggest two coats of topcoat for Nails Up & Touch the Sky,
 the glitters are a little chunky so two coats helps smooth it out.
And with This is F$@#ing‬ Awesome I did a bit of dabbing but it was very minimal,
Overall this collection has good application & formulation & I love the variety in this collection!



You can purchase Pretty & Polished products from the http://www.shopprettyandpolished.com/ and Etsy.

Make sure to go check out Pretty & Polished on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram!

Pretty and Polished Whatta Mighty Good Mani Collection
Which of these are you liking?


*Products in this post were sent to me for the purpose of a 100% honest unbiased review.*

11 comments:

  1. I think I need these purely for the names, not to mention how amazing they look! Love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhh, gorgeous swatches. I love these!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my these are gorgeous!!! I need the pink in my life!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun collection, with great names! I love I Don't Think You're Ready For This Crelly!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah this collection is so full of awesome!! Loving your swatches. I love nails up and touch the sky, I don't think you're ready for this crelly might be the best name ever and this is f***ing awesome is great too :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't think you're ready for this crelly looks fantastic! I could live with the tricky application for the way this looks :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. I usually don't like VNL but I love I don't think you're ready for this crelly. Lol..
    Maybe Just the name is what I Love. LOL.. Amazing swatches as usual!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hahaha I love the name of this collection & the names of the polishes. I know it's not the point but that Finger Paints 15 Minutes of Fame looks amazing, too.

    ReplyDelete

I promise that I read and appreciate each and every comment!