Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Pahlish August Duo - Old Fires Were Burning - Swatches & Review!

Hi all! Today's post is featuring the Pahlish LE August Duo "The Old Fires Were Burning"

*Products in this post were sent to me for the purpose of a 100% honest unbiased review.*
Pahlish August Duo Pahlish Slow Like Honey Pahlish August Duo 2013 (1)
Slow Like Honey - Three thin coats.

"a pale almond nude/putty cream with copper shimmer and green glassflecks"

Pahlish Heavy With Mood Pahlish August Duo 2013 (2)
Heavy With Mood - One coat + a little glitter placement.

"a clear based glitter topper with copper metallic glitters in several sizes, small moss green hex,
and medium midnight green squares accented by sparse gold shimmer"

_______________________________________________________

Slow Like Honey is an absolutely gorgeous almond cream color, a perfect 
neutral!
It applied a little streaky (as most cream colors do.)
If  you have Milani Almond Bliss it's MUCH easier to work with that that.
Two slightly thicker coats would probably work fine but I prefer to use three thin ones.


Heavy With Mood is awesome and can be used over so many colors, I want to pair it with orange!
It spreads well and has just the right amount of glitter. I love the copper glitter with the green!


I really love this duo, they go so well together but you can still use them with so many other polishes!
Slow Like Honey is a great staple color! 



You can purchase this duo HERE from the Pahlish Etsy Shop for $15.00!

It will only be available until August 31st so hurry and go grab it!!



Pahlish August Duo Old Fires Were Burning

What do you guys think of this Duo?
I'm loving seeing more indies doing creme polishes lately!



*Products in this post were sent to me for the purpose of a 100% honest unbiased review.*

19 comments:

  1. These are awesome! I love almondy nudes and brown glitter :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh, I just love this. I'm not a fan of neutrals but I love it with that glitter topper!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a beautiful combo together! Looks gorgeous on you, as always! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous colours and swatches! They look perfect for fall!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE this duo! Slow Like Honey is so beautiful on its own :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my, these go wonderfully together!! I love both of them, and like you said, they both have so many possibilities. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooooh the pairing is lovely but Slow like Honey is so soft and pretty on its own!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are truly gorgeous together!

    ReplyDelete
  9. GORGEOUS. Headed right to Etsy to purchase.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just love how soft that cream is. Beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just love how soft that cream is. Beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  12. I just love how soft that cream is. Beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  13. I just love how soft that cream is. Beautiful

    ReplyDelete

I promise that I read and appreciate each and every comment!