Friday, August 9, 2013

Jindie Nails - Swatches & Review!

Hey guys! Today's post has six Jindie Nails polishes!!

I have four polishes from the Summer Chic Collection,  the LE She Blinded me with Science,
and 
A History of Violets from Glitter Topper Mod Quad. Scroll down to see them! 

*Products in this post were sent to me for the purpose of a 100% honest unbiased review.*
Jindie Nails (1)

Jindie Nails Don't Get It Citris Twisted
Don't Get it Citrus Twisted - Four thin coats.

"a bright neon green crelly with matte opaque kelly green, pastel yellow and canary yellow dots and extra large hex, 
neon pink hex and opaque baby pink dots and extra large hex with gorgeous silver shimmer." 

Jindie Nails A History of Violets
A History of Violets - Two thin coats over Zoya  Kieko and Pinta.

 "a mix of white, periwinkle, lilac, lavender, wine, opaque matte burgundy, opaque matte light purple, opaque matte dark purple hex, dots, stars, short bars (just a few). squares and lots and lots of purple and silver shimmer throughout." 

Jindie Nails Betty's Fetti Milkshake
Betty's Fetti Milkshake - Three thin coats.

"a white crelly base with all fine and ultra-fine micro-matte hex in opaque pastels and opaque & transparent neon hex." 

Jindie Nails Hex on the Beach
Hex on the Beach - Four thin coats.

"a white crelly base with matte, opaque baby pink, peach, red, orange, pastel yellow and canary yellow dots,
diamonds & hex." 

Jindie Nails Quit Staring at my Melons
Quit Staring at my Melons - One coat over Bettina Tulipani.

"a glitter topper with matte kelly green, barbie pink, matte gray dots, watermelon pink & black dots plus smaller metallic light green and light pink dots.  Also has small and extra large matte black dots and small micro hex in matte kelly green, matte gray, barbie pink, black, watermelon pink.  The base is a clear base with bits of real silver flakes and intense green shimmer."

Jindie Nails She Blinded Me With Science
She Blinded me with Science - Three thin coats.

 "a pale pink crelly base with multiple sizes of neon, holographic and metallic dots, squares, diamonds, rectangles and hex glitters.  This polish features small, medium and large silver holographic dots, small & medium & extra large matte black dots, large metallic turquoise dots plus lime green large metallic dots, matte pale purple dots, white dots and moons plus matte gray moons."

_______________________________________________________


I felt that some of these needed a fourth coat, but I think that was primarily due to the mini bottles,
it's harder to get the polish out. But Jen is replacing them with medium 9mL bottles that are easier to use!
(See new bottles here)

I can't get over how much I LOVE Quit Staring at my Melons over Betinna Tulipani!
Such a epic combo! And Betty's Fetti Milkshake is perfect! I loved all of these polishes,
but those were my favorites! Followed by She Blinded me with Science :D


Follow Jindie Nails on Facebook, PinterestTwitter, Instagram to stay up to date on new releases!


Jindie Nails (2)

Do you guys have any of these? What are your current Jindie lemmings?

*Products in this post were sent to me for the purpose of a 100% honest unbiased review.*

9 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh I LOVE Don't Get it Citrus Twisted!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooo I am loving Betty's Fetti Milkshake! So nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your swatches, as always

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty polishes and swatches!!! I really like quit staring at my melons and I LOVE dont get it citrus twisted :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Betty Fetti Milkshake is to die for :D Your swatches are too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love the name of hex on the beach but i really like the color of don't get it citrus twisted.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loooove Citrus Twisted and Quit Staring at My Melons! Beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Perfect!
    Come visit http://lakoman.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete

I promise that I read and appreciate each and every comment!