Thursday, August 29, 2013

KBShimmer Fall 2013 Collection - Swatches & Review!

Hey guys! I hope your Thursday has been really great so far! Not much going on here, we caught a  bunny in the back yard! Just for a minute and we petted it, it was so sweet! Then we let it go, I tweeted a picture of it :)

Anywho! Today's post is the amazing KBShimmer 2013 Fall Collection!
I really love the variety in this collection, It is easily one of my favorite KBShimmer collections to date!

*Products in this post were sent to me for the purpose of a 100% honest unbiased review.*
KBShimmer 2013 Fall Collection Macros KBShimmer Every Nook & Cranberry
Every Nook & Cranberry - Three thin coats.
Application was a absolute breeze! Easy, smooth and even!
The shimmer is so visible and gorgeous!

"A cranberry satin matte polish with a subtle pink and gold shimmer. 
This polish with its blue undertones is one that will work on many skin tones.  Best in two coats."

KBShimmer Every Nook and Cranberry with Topcoat
Every Nook & Cranberry + Topcoat.

KBShimmer Excuse Me I Blurped
Excuse Me, I Blurped - Three coats.
This polish is so freaking gorgeous! It applied great and has so much dimension!

"A shade not quite blue, not quite purple shade with glitters in many shades of blue, purple, with a hint of
 copper. Best in two coats."

KBShimmer Teal Another Tail (1) KBShimmer Teal Another Tail (2)
Teal Another Tail - Three thin coats.
TAT applied really well, two coats had some VNL for me so I used a third but it wasn't necessary.
This is such a unique and freaking stunning polish, just buy it! Seriously #drool

"A dusty teal green polish with a strong pink almost duo-chrome shimmer.
A color I imagine would be on a mermaid’s tail.  Best in two coats."

KBShimmer Turbulence  (2)
Turbulence - Three thin coats.
Applies smoothly and evenly. A little sheer but builds up nicely.
I am a huge sucker for grey polish and the shimmer in this is to die for! One of my favorites!!


"A satin matte finish slate gray polish inspired by storm clouds. 

Silver flakes are surrounded by micro blue and fuchsia sparks inspired by lightning and rain. Best in two coats. "

KBShimmer Turbulence with topcoat
Turbulence + Topcoat..

KBShimmer Vicious Circles
Vicious Circles - Three coats.
Jam packed full of glitter, requires a little patience and skill to apply but it's so worth it!
I love all the circle glitters!! It looks chunky but was completely smooth two two coats of topcoat.


"A blood red jelly loaded with silver holographic circles in two sizes, sliver holographic hex glitters
and holographic sliver micro slices.  Best in two or three coats."

KBShimmer You Autumn Know
You Autumn Know - Three coats.
Really glitter packed, apply slowly and make sure to let it dry in between coats!
This polish just screams fall doesn't it?? <3

"A white crelly polish loaded with fuchsia, gold, and orange glitters.  Micro bars accent the fall pallet of this polish.
Best in three coats, or two coats over white."

KBShimmer You Go Ghoul!
You Go Ghoul! - Three coats.
Just like You Autumn Know and Vicious Circles You Go Ghoul is packed full of glitter and requires a little more attention while applying, nothing too difficult, you just have to keep the glitters from bunching together.
So make sure to give these chunkier polishes proper time to dry in between coats to avoid dragging!

"This Halloween polish is one that you will wear year round.  
A black jelly sparkles with glitters in grape, berry and orange for a polish even a witch would love  
Best in two coats over black or three coats alone."

_______________________________________________________

This Collection is amazing! The End.

Okay, just kidding! Not about it being amazing just about this being the end. :)


Where should I start? Hmm I'll start with the Mattes!
The matte/satin polishes in this collection are two of my favorites! At first I thought the formula on Turbulence wasn't great but it turned out it was just applying weird over
my Nail Tek II - Weird! But I tried it again and it went on smooth and easy, So that is good to know!

This collection is so creative and just plain out awesome, I really love it.
I haven't been this excited for a collection in a while! 


This collection will be available for purchase on September 1st!
You can purchase these from 
http://www.kbshimmer.com/ and Harlow and Co.

Stay up to date with KBShimmer on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter!

KBShimmer 2013 Fall Collection (2)

 Are you guys in love with this collection as much as me??
Which ones are you lemming or planning to purchase?
*Products in this post were sent to me for the purpose of a 100% honest unbiased review.*

14 comments:

  1. This is such a killer collection! So full of WIN!

    ReplyDelete
  2. blurped and Ghoul are gorgeous , viscous looks good but maybe too bright for me

    ReplyDelete
  3. *jaw drops*

    WOW! Usually I have a favorite from all the collections, but these are all amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love excuse me i blurped and somehow You Autumn Know reminds me of thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these so much! Fabulous swatches <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. I adore this collection! Such gorgeous swatches Sarah!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love You Autumn Know, but you make them all look fantastic :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This collection rocks and your swatches are AMAZING! <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. As usual, your swatches are amazing and you make me want to go broke buying all of the polish!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful swatches of a lovely collection!

    ReplyDelete
  11. And of course they already sold out on Harlow... Gah! I want them ALL!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I can't pick a favourite D; Gorgeous swatches, as always!

    ReplyDelete

I promise that I read and appreciate each and every comment!