Saturday, August 24, 2013

Polished by KPT - Swatches and Review!

Hi guys! Today's post is a really exciting one for me! I have seven polishes from Polished by KPT to show you!
I've been lemming for this brand for quite some time now! Check out my thoughts below!

*Products in this post were sent to me for the purpose of a 100% honest unbiased review.*
Polished by KPT  (1)
Polished by KPT Macros Polished by KPT Bachelorette Party
Bachelorette Party - One coat over Zoya Mira.

"A beautiful shimmery purple/lilac glitter polish with matte white hex and iridescent glitter with a silvery micro glass finish."

Polished by KPT Bleu Cruiser
Bleu Cruiser - Two coats.

Half of the Smardy Duo! A gorgeous vivid cobalt blue shimmer packed with micro flakies.

Polished by KPT Color Therapy (1)
Color Therapy - Two coats over Illamasqua Smash.

"A fun bold neon pink and green glitter with tiny shifting opalescent and blue glitter topper in a clear base that also glow under UV and black light."


Polished by KPT Color Therapy (2)
Topped with a coat of Butter London Matte Finish!

Polished by KPT Daiquiri (3)
Polished by KPT Daiquiri (2)
Daiquiri - Three coats.

"An orange (cold) to bright pink glass fleck (warm) thermal polish that transitioned effect by temperature."

Polished by KPT Fireflies (2) Polished by KPT Fireflies (1)
Fireflies - One coat over Sinful Colors Sinful Shine Amazonian
and one coat over Elevation Polish Pic de Sotllo


"Fireflies is jammed packed with micro silver holographic, micro holo bars, yellow holo bars, purple holo bars, and silver holo bars."


Polished by KPT Glowing Smardy (1)
Glowing Smardy - Two coats over Bleu Cruiser.

The other half of the Smardy Duo, a Glow in the Dark glitter topper that represents hope in a dark place.



Polished by KPT High Maintenance (1)
High Maintenance - One coat over China Glaze Urban Night.

"A mixture of girly matte pastel colors and iridescent glitters in a clear base."

Polished by KPT Glowing Smardy Glowing (2)
Polished by KPT Glowing Smardy Glowing (1)
Proof that Glowing Smardy glows! I'm not good at taking GITD pictures lol it took me quite some time
to go through the settings on my camera to find one that worked okay, then I took one with my
cellphone and that was much easier lol!

_______________________________________________________

I'll start off with Glowing Smardy, the glow on this polish was 
unparalleled to any other GITD polish I have tried or own. I don't own many but the others required much longer "charges" and it fade quicker.


Glowing Smardy glows when it's not even that dark!
I wore it for days with and it kept glowing night after night without a recharge - my daughter loved it!
If you want to really see this baby glow charge it with a LED nail light! That's what I did for the top picture, I didn't edit it it really was that bright! I could literally use my nails to see in the dark. Needless to say I lovee it! 


And I love that a portion of the money goes to a good cause, 50% of the proceeds from the Smardy Duo go to an adorable little boy named Nate's 
fund at the DCipher Group to be used for medical expenses, therapy equipment, and donations to SMARD research. To read more about the Smardy Duo or Nate's Journey check out http://smardypants.blogspot.com/
The Smardy Duo will be restocked the first week of September.

I'm very impressed with PBKPT and highly recommend their polishes!
All of the formula's were very good, I had no issues applying any of these polishes.
Fireflies is so beautiful and so sparkly in person it's insane.
I love the mixture of micro bar glitters mixed with the larger ones!

You can purchase Polished by KPT's amazing polishes HERE!

Make sure to follow Polished by KPT on Facebook and Instagram!

Polished by KPT Collage

Who else is getting obsessed with thermal polishes? I want them all!
What do you guys think about these?

*Products in this post were sent to me for the purpose of a 100% honest unbiased review.*

8 comments:

  1. Mmm love Bachelorette Party over the dark purple! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful swatches! I love GITD polishes and need to pick up Glowing Smardy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great swatches!! Color therapy, glowing smardy and high mantinence are my favourites!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how Color Therapy and Daiquiri look on you! I have vats of hot pink and neon glitter polishes, but your swatches still convince me I want to buy these, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So gorgeous! I think it's a tie between Bachelorette and Bleu Cruiser!

    ReplyDelete

I promise that I read and appreciate each and every comment!