Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Femme Fatale Cosmetics - Swatches & Review


Hi guys! Man it feels so weird that I haven't blogged in like two weeks, I definitely overestimated my ability to keep up blogging during a move and I apologize! But things are pretty settled now so I should get back in my groove soon :)

We've been settling into the new house and running in and out of Home Depot spending money on a bunch
of random house things! Blinds, door stops, a drill etc lol Little things sure add up! Still a lot more to get also D:
I painted my daughters room and did a pink to purple ombre/gradient wall! I'll post a picture of it at the end of this post!

Today's post is featuring four stunning polishes from Femme Fatale Cosmetics.
This is my first experience with their nail polishes but I have tried their eye shadows and love them!

Femme Fatale Ruby Hare
Ruby Hare - Two coats.

"A medium berry pink with subtle copper shine and liner holo."

Ruby Hare is SO stunning, gorgeous colors and incredible formula.
The application was easy, slightly thicker than a lot of holographics but I found it to be perfect!

Femme Fatale Sea Pony (1) Femme Fatale Sea Pony (2)
Sea Pony - Three coats.

"A bright blurple crelly shimmer with scattering of warm toned glitter."

Sea Pony is tied with Ruby Hare as my two are my favorites of the four!
It goes on surprisingly smooth even with the all the glitters in it. Really impressive!
I love the base color and glitter combo with the shimmer, seriously perfection.

Femme Fatale  Stonemother's Kiss (2) Femme Fatale  Stonemother's Kiss (1)
Stonemother's Kiss - Three coats.

"A navy jelly base with lavender holo, navy purple shards, fuchsia and glints of orange."

Stonemother's Kiss was a little difficult with the larger glitters, but manageable.
The large circle glitters weren't hard for me to get out of the bottle. I think I might try layering it next time though!
The larger glitters bulk it up a bit so I recommend two coats of topcoat to help smooth it out.

Femme Fatale Twilight Meteorite (2)
Twilight Meteorite - Four thin coats.

"Twilight Meteorite is a rich plum pink base with bold blue>pink duochrome flecks.
Can be worn alone or layered over darker base colours to make the colour-shift more prominent
Also makes fantastic undies for our Edge of the Cosmos polish!"


Twilight Meteorite is another gorgeous polish, I had such a hard time photographing it.
It's a little sheer to wear on it's own but pretty. It's great for layering too!
It's color shifts easily over darker colors but I couldn't capture the pink shift well.
More Nail Polish and Nail Gun XS both did an amazing job capturing it though!

Femme Fatale Twilight Meteorite layered
Here is one coat of Twilight Meteorite over Barielle Tres Chic.

______________________________________________________

I'm very impressed with Femme Fatale's polishes so far! I love all four of these shades.
I definitely want to get more, they have really fun colors combos and a great variety of colors.
If all of the FF holos are like Ruby Hare I see many more in my future!

Have you ever tried Femme Fatale Cosmetics polishes or makeup?
Are any of these calling your name?

Femme Fatale Cosmetics polishes sell for $10.00 - $12.50 each and are 12 mL bottles.
Ruby Hare is $12.50 (I think the holo's are all this price) but all the others in this post are $10.00 each.
You can purchase Femme Fatale polishes from thier website here, along with many other stockists.

Femme Fatale is also a etailer stockist for many other amazing indie brands and their own cosmetics!

Be sure to follow Femme Fatale Cosmetics on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram!

Femme Fatale

IMG_7807
I'm sure you have seen it on my Instagram but I'm super proud of myself!
I painted this entire wall with one paint brush, two paint colors and like 5 hours. LOL

I hope you guys didn't forget about me :)

16 comments:

  1. Love this collection, and nice job with the ombré wall!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh I keep trying to decide on a fav and I can't!!!! So pretty! And great job on your daughter's room ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so pretty!! The room looks amazing!! Is that a gradient I see?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay, your swatches have made me need to place an order! Found you via Femme Fatale's FB page. Gorgeous photos!

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely collection.
    If you want any beauty product online visit us @ bit.ly/1hldDoz

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ruby Hare is SO beautiful! The others too but that one was WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These polishes are so so pretty. I'm glad you're getting settled into your new home! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Perfect, perfect swatches!! (And the room is totally fab!)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous swatches! I am dying over Ruby Hare! :P'

    ReplyDelete

I promise that I read and appreciate each and every comment!