Sunday, September 29, 2013

Breaking Bad Nail Art! Yeah, BITCH!


Hey guys! Any other Breaking Bad fans excited and sad today? I know I am!
Such a weird mixture of emotions lol!

So last night I was procrastinating, I didn't feel like painting my nails or swatching but then I was like..
Why not do Breaking Bad nail art for the finale?! It's been on my nail art to do list anyway!

Man I haven't done nail art in a while, It's crazy how fast I get that "rusty" feeling.
So these are far from perfect but hell it was a last minute decision at like 2 am and I did my best :) Enjoy!!

Breaking Bad Nailart (1) Breaking Bad Nailart (2)


Thumb: The Los Pollos Hermanos Logo, except just the chicken heads
(There is no way I could have for their entire bodies! Heck their heads aren't even recognizable lol!)
Polishes I used:  Zoya Pippa, Jancyn, and Thandie along with Sparitual Clay. I used those for the gradient! I also used Milani White on the Spot. The rest was acrylic paints.

Pointer & Middle: The Breaking Bad show Logo!
Polishes I used: Essie Mojito Madness topped with Elevation Polish Wuyi Mountain as the base color.
Chin Glaze Holly-Day and Milani White on the spot for the logo.

Ring: Heisenberg! (I saw this tutorial here!)
Zoya Phoebe topped with Mosheen as the base. I used black acrylic paint to draw Heisenberg.
I kept screwing up on him so I actually painted him onto a pain stamper and made a decal :)

Pinky: The Golden Moth Chemical Logo that is on their Methylamine Barrels.

I used a combination of Black and yellow acrylic paint with A England Camelot and Zoya Pippa!

______________________________________________________

Who else can't wait for the finale? I can't wait but at the same time I don' want it to end :(
I rewatched the whole show in the past few weeks and I'm even more sad now lol!

I hope you guys enjoyed this post and I hope you all have a A1 day!


Also, 
Please refrain from leaving spoilers below for those who haven't seen the show!


*Some products in this post were sent to me for the purpose of a 100% honest unbiased review.*

11 comments:

  1. I love that show! And this nail art is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know a show is popular when it ends up on nails! Too bad I haven't seen this.... but your nails look great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. True haha! You should watch it! It's a terrific show from beginning to end (which can be rare!)

      Delete
  3. I used that tutorial too for the Heisenberg. Great job! The ending is going to be bittersweet! I need a new show to obsess over!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ty!! I'm the same way I get so into tv shows! I'm a tv junkie!

      Delete
  4. I need to watch this on Netflix...I'm ashamed to say I haven't watched it yet! =/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No need to be ashamed! You should eventually though!! It's awesome!!

      Delete
  5. So creative, and I loved the finale!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! :D Yeah it was good, they did a great job!

      Delete
  6. Loving this, what a great mani!

    ReplyDelete

I promise that I read and appreciate each and every comment!