Wednesday, November 13, 2013

MoYou Stamping Plate - Sailor Collection 05


Hi again guys! Here is a quick post of some stamping I did with one of my new MoYou London stamping plates!
I stamped over the Femme Fatale Twilight Meteroite layering combo from the review I posted earlier today.

I used Konad Stamping Polish in White and the MoYou Sailor Collection 05 stamping plate.

MoYou Stamping Plate Sailor Collection 05  (2)
MoYou Stamping Plate Sailor Collection 05  (3) MoYou Stamping Plate Sailor Collection 05 (1)

MoYou stamping plates cost £4.99 and can be purchased here.
These are my new obsession! If you haven't checked them out yet - you really should.
They have amazing, unique designs and stamp astonishingly well!


13 comments:

  1. I love this! I keep hearing about these plates, may need them now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This mani is beautiful! Everyone is obsessed with these plates lately!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this mani! It's kind of has a 1920's retro vibe with the fan design...L.O.V.E.!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I see that too! I really love it and I love that it's hard to tell upon first glance which color is stamped on top!

      Delete
  4. This is amazing! I've never tried stamping, but this is stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful design. This is random, but what brand of lint free wipes do you use to remove your nail polish?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I order them off of Ebay! They are $3-4 for 900 packs!

      Delete
  6. Nail Art stamping perfection. nailed it!

    ReplyDelete

I promise that I read and appreciate each and every comment!