Thursday, June 30, 2011

Haul from Jamie! & NOTD Nubar Jewel!

Here is my epic Haul from My girl Jamie From the Facebook Group Nail Polish & Gossip (which Btw Is awesome, we chat about polish among endless other things haha everybody is super nice and it is very chill and friendly community, if anybody is interested in joining!)
She shopped for me since I have no stores near me, and scored all these Kleancolors for $1 each!
(From left to right)

Row 1: Kleancolor Afternoon Picnic, KleancolorBlack Out,Kleancolor Blue Satin, & KleancolorStarry Meteor.
Row 2: Kleancolor Neon Purple, Kleancolor Holo Yellow, Kleancolor Holo Chrome & Kleancolor Holo Orange.


Row 3: Kleancolor Chunky Holo Fuchsia, Kleancolor Chunky Holo Purple, Kleancolor Chunky Holo Bluebell, Kleancolor Chunky Holo Clover, & Kleancolor Chunky Holo Black.
Row 4: Opi Ds Illuminate, Opi Ds Extravagance, Nubar Treasure, Nubar Jewel, & Nubar Gem.


 Which do you want to see next!?

 Here is Nubar-Jewel!
Nubar -Jewel
Some blurry holoness! Sorry I forgot to edit this pic, and honestly I am too tired to even care atm ! LOL


Description from the Nubar website:
"Jewel – delicate light brown with bold rainbow holographic glitter is filled with holographic glitter reflecting every color of the rainbow, with base colors just as varied, ranging from subtle neutrals to vivid pink to pale blue.  Going a step beyond holographic nail lacquers, nubar’s Prism Collection is a celebration of color and light.  As all nubar products, they are free of formaldehyde, toluene, and (DBP) phthalate, as well as vegan and cruelty free."

 My cute Cupcake Iphone decal :D


Also I plan on doing a giveaway in the near future so stay tuned! But I was hoping for some suggestions of what my readers would like to see in it, what do you guys want? What are you lemming for? Please let me know so I can give you the opportunity to get something you want! Any suggestions and general opinions are welcome in the comments below or you are welcome to email me!
<3 you guys I hope you all Have a wonderful day!

7 comments:

  1. gorgeous!! I just got the Nubar Jewel too and can't wait to try it on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooooooh, me likey! that is a smokin hot black glitter :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay, I'm so glad they arrived safely!! Jewel is gorgeous on you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww...now you have me lemming Nubar Jewel in addition to Nubar reclaim!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Truly an epic haul! Jewel looks amazing!! I am definitely joining this group! I need friends who can shop for me!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ooooh!! haul envy! can't wait to see these swatched!

    ReplyDelete

I promise that I read and appreciate each and every comment!