Friday, May 31, 2013

China Glaze Texture Swatches & Review

Hi guys! Today's post is of three of the new China Glaze Texture polishes!
I hope everybody enjoys the upcoming weekend! I'm out of town hanging out at my sisters with my brother, hubby, daughter and nephews! We played Settlers of Catan for the first time last night and that was really fun! I lost but still :P Saturday I'll be back home and then I'm going out to dinner with some fellow polish lovers in KC! Anybody else have plans this weekend??

*Products in this post were sent to me for the purpose of a 100% honest unbiased review.*
China Glaze Textures (1)
China Glaze In The Rough
In The Rough - Two coats.

"Light lime green with textured grit,"
China Glaze Itty, Bitty & Gritty
Itty, Bitty, & Gritty - Two coats.

 "Melon with textured grit."
China Glaze Of Coarse
Of Coarse! - Two coats.

"Bright cobalt blue with textured grit."

_______________________________________________________

These polishes were all very consistent formula wise, a tad thick but very easy to apply!
I used two coats for each of them but they just barely needed the second coat!
I'd recommend applying thinly and letting the polish dry fully in between coats. If you don't wait for it to dry completely before adding the second coat it takes a much longer time to dry and get as gritty :)
I tried these with topcoat but I like them better gritty! (I forgot to take photos, sorry!)

I'm slowly growing on textured polishes more and more and I really love the bright cheery shades that China Glaze released. These were very cute especially in person! I haven't done a wear heard wonderful things about the lasting power on these babies!

Stay up to date with China Glaze on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram!


*Products in this post were sent to me for the purpose of a 100% honest unbiased review.*

6 comments:

  1. I'm not liking these as much as some of the OPI sands recently released. Compared to other textured polishes these don't have as much depth and just look kind of lumpy! I do like the colors though, they'd be lovely as cremes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, Catan! Everyone we've played with gets obsessed with it. (We like playing with the Cities & Knights expansion, but it's even more complicated that way so you want to get used to the regular version first!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its that leather effect! Thats so awesome. The colours are super pretty.

    International 750 Follower Giveaway
    xoXo
    BreezeyBee Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't know what it is, but I don't seem to like these as much as the ones that the other brands has released. Maybe it's because they haven't got any sparkles?! I don't know, the colors are pretty though!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah, I just want to like textured shades but I just can't get 100% behind it. HOWEVER, I like that China Glaze put out textures that awesome because the colors are vivid and summery, not just because they are textured! Hope that makes sense :-p

    ReplyDelete

I promise that I read and appreciate each and every comment!