Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Zoya Irresistible Collection - Swatches & Review

Hi guys, today I have the Zoya Irresistible Collection to show you!

*Products in this post were sent to me for the purpose of a 100% honest unbiased review.*
Zoya Irresistible Collection (1) Zoya Kerry (1)
Kerry - Two coats.
"Kerry can be best described as a full-coverage, yellow gold foil metallic."
Zoya Amy
Amy
 - Two coats.
"Amy can be best described as a full-coverage, red orange foil metallic."
Zoya Tinsley
Tinsley
 - Three coats.
"Tinsley can be best described as a full-coverage, rose gold foil metallic."
Zoya Bobbi
Bobbi
 - Two coats.
"Bobbi can be best described as a full-coverage, hot magenta pink foil metallic."
Zoya Hazel (2)
Hazel
 - Two coats.
"Hazel can be best described as a full-coverage, blue green foil metallic."
Zoya Rikki
Rikki
 - Three coats.
Rikki can be best described as a full-coverage fern green foil metallic.

_______________________________________________________

This collection is very pretty, I'm not a big fan of metallic polishes normally but wow!
My surprise favorites are Amy and Kerry! Kerry is so gorgeous in person, it's like having molten gold on your finger nails! I love the little flakies and shimmer in them it really makes them stand out for me next to plain foil polishes.
The formulas were on par and basically identical, I used three coats on Rikki solely because I had a small nick on one nail.


Zoya nail polish is sold at http://www.zoya.com/ for $8.00 ea.

Follow Zoya on FacebookInstagram, and Twitter to keep up with news and promos!

Zoya Irresistible Collection (2)
What do you guys think of this collection? I'm not typically a fan of foils or metallic's but these are stunning! I wonder if they can be used for stamping!

Also how is everybody? anything new going on in your life?
We are currently house hunting and it's a pain! Also I started rewatching Buffy lol.
*Products in this post were sent to me for the purpose of a 100% honest unbiased review.*

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! Absolutely stunning. I've gotta get my hands on Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not a big fan of metallic AND foil polishes but these are really drawing me in. How is the formula in terms of applying? I know foil polishes tend to be unforgiving when it comes to application.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tinsley and Hazel are stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  4. holy crap! i did not want any of these til i saw your swatches. beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

I promise that I read and appreciate each and every comment!