Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Zoya Stunning Collection - Swatches & Review! + A Watercolor mani!

Hey guys! Sorry posts have been a little erratic lately! My schedule has been all kinds of crazy.
Today's post is the Zoya Stunning collection! And at the bottom of the post there is a watercolor mani too!

*Products in this post were sent to me for the purpose of a 100% honest unbiased review.*
Zoya Stunning Zoya Darcy
Darcy - Three coats.
"a full-coverage, sunny yellow cream."
Zoya Thandie
Thandie - Three coats.
"a full-coverage, citrus orange cream."
Zoya Micky
Micky - Three coats.
"a full-coverage, amazing coral cream."
Zoya Yana
Yana - Three coats.
"a full-coverage, Geranium pink cream."
Zoya Rocky
Rocky  - Two coats.
"a full-coverage serene blue cream."
Zoya Josie
Josie - Two coats.
"a full-coverage grassy green cream."
_______________________________________________________

I absolutely love the colors they chose for this collection! they really go together perfectly!
I think I'd have to say Thandie is my favorite, I don't feel like I have a orange like it!
it is both somehow bright but slightly muted at the same time.

Formula wise I feel like Yana and Micky are the best, with a really easy formula. Followed by Josie and Rocky they are very similar. Then Thandie and Darcy being slightly more difficult and a bit streaky.
But they even out very nicely with the third coat and didn't cause me much trouble.
And to be honest not many yellows apply without some streaks am I right?

I also have the Summer Pixies and Irresistible collections to show you guys, soon I promise!

Zoya nail polish is sold at http://www.zoya.com/ for $8.00 ea.

Follow Zoya on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter to keep up with news and promos!
_______________________________________________________

And after seeing Manicure Addict and Lacquerloon's awesome manicures on Instagram today I decided to do a watercolor manicure! It's messy but I like it :)
I think it came out pretty good considering, I just sat down with no plan and ended up with this. 
Zoya Stunning Watercolor Mani (3) Zoya Stunning Watercolor Mani (2)
I love that it looks a little tropical!
Wicked Polish Pox
Unfortunately I didn't have a awesome polish similar to the kinds they used so I used Wicked Polish Pox, but unlike what they used this has a white base instead of a clear one, and it doesn't have all the different colors of glitter. :( I would have added more but I didn't want the white to get opaque and block the colors!

Zoya Stunning Collage

Long post I know! /whew
*Products in this post were sent to me for the purpose of a 100% honest unbiased review.*

10 comments:

  1. Oooh, I was really thinking I didn't need any of these, but that nail art is really pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these colors! And that nail art is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it's perfect with Pox!!!!!! Too much and it would have been really busy. Love this!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These colors are so pretty! Love the nail art!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The swatches are amazing but the nail art is WOW!!! love it xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are great colours; I especially like Darcy! I'm really enjoying yellows this Spring, but, yes, their formula can be iffy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your Swatches are amazing. This collection should be waiting for me when I get home from work tonight, YAY!

    ReplyDelete
  8. what a neat effect! I'm going to have to try out a watercolor mani now!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That watercolor manicure is just to die for, I love it! Never tried this technique before but I might have to now.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really want Thandie now. Gorgeous swatches...and I love the watercolor mani as well!

    ReplyDelete

I promise that I read and appreciate each and every comment!