Monday, May 6, 2013

Zoya Summer PixieDust Collection - Swatches & Review


Hi guys! Today's post is the Zoya Summer PixieDust collection!
I hope you guys enjoyed your weekend!

*Products in this post were sent to me for the purpose of a 100% honest unbiased review.*
Zoya Summer Pixie Dust (1)
Zoya Summer Pixie Dust Macros Zoya Solange (1)
Solange
"Solange can be best described as a gold metal foil sparkle featuring a Zoya EXCLUSIVE GOLD PIGMENT in the best-selling Zoya PixieDust Textured, Matte, Foil Twinkle formula."
Zoya Solange (3)
Solange with topcoat.
Zoya Beatrix
Beatrix
"Beatrix can be best described as a tangerine metal sparkle in the exclusive Zoya PixieDust Textured, Matte, Foil Twinkle formula."
Zoya Destiny
Destiny
"Destiny can be best described as a coral metal sparkle in the exclusive Zoya PixieDust Textured, Matte, Foil Twinkle formula."
Zoya Miranda
Miranda
"Miranda can be best described as a rose sparkle in the exclusive Zoya PixieDust Textured, Matte, Sparkle formula."
Zoya Stevie
Stevie
"Stevie can be best described as a violet sparkle, in the exclusive Zoya PixieDust Textured, Matte, Sparkle formula."
Zoya Liberty (1)
Liberty
"Liberty can be best described as a blue sugary sparkle in the exclusive Zoya PixieDust Textured, Matte, Sparkle formula."
Zoya Liberty (2)
Liberty with topcoat.
_______________________________________________________

Zoya has really made me change my mind about textured polishes! 
The first PixieDust collection I was still a little iffy, but these colors are just so beautiful I can't help but love them!
I used just two thin coats for every single one of these, they were very consistent and all applied evenly with ease.
I heard that Liberty may cause staining so I doubled up on basecoat to be safe and have zero staining. I really love these all, I honestly can't pick a favorite! Solange is so beautiful and so sparkly, I'm not typically a gold polish fan but I really love it!
_______________________________________________________
Zoya nail polish is sold at http://www.zoya.com/ PixieDusts sell for $9.00 ea.

Follow Zoya on FacebookInstagram, and Twitter to keep up with news and promos!

IMG_6087
Solange gradient over Beatrix.
IMG_6520 IMG_6540
I forgot to topcoat them all before removing them, so I skittled the rest do you could see!
Index to Pinky: Miranda, Destiny, Beatrix, & Stevie.


Zoya Summer Pixie Dust (2)

Out of these which is your favorite? Are you loving the textured polish trend?

*Products in this post were sent to me for the purpose of a 100% honest unbiased review.*

5 comments:

  1. Even though it was just to show off all the colors with topcoat, I love the look of the skittle mani!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! I like them without topcoat, but with topcoat they're just gorgeous! Looks like I'll be picking up this collection in it's entirety.

    ReplyDelete

I promise that I read and appreciate each and every comment!