Sunday, May 12, 2013

Contrary Polish Ain't That a Beach Trio - Swatches & Review!

Hi all! Happy Mother's Day to my fellow mother's out there! I hope you have a terrific day!
Today's post is my first experience with Contrary Polish! Scroll down to see what I think!

*Products in this post were sent to me for the purpose of a 100% honest unbiased review.*
Contrary Polish Ain't That a Beach Trio (1) Contrary Polish Sand (1) Contrary Polish Sand (2)
Sand - Two coats.
"Dirty tan with metallic gold shimmer and brown microglitter"
Contrary Polish Sky (1) Contrary Polish Sky (2)
Sky - Two coats.
"Sky blue with metallic gold shimmer and blue microglitter"
Contrary Polish Surf (1) Contrary Polish Surf (3)
Surf - Two coats.
"Green-leaning blue with bright green shimmer and blue.green microglitter"

_______________________________________________________

This was my very first experience trying Contrary Polish and I have to say that I am seriously impressed!
The formulas were so terrific, they went on effortlessly! All three of these shades are just stunning.
Sand is amazing, she captured sand so well! I wore Surf the longest, I didn't want to take it off the shimmer is amazing!


Contrary Polishes are available for purchase from the following websites:

Llarowe
Shoppe Eclecticco
Femme Fatale Cosmetics

All three polishes are currently in stock on Llarowe for $11.00 ea.
Follow Contrary Polish on their Blog, Facebook and Twitter!
Contrary Polish Ain't That a Beach Trio (2)


*Products in this post were sent to me for the purpose of a 100% honest unbiased review.*

5 comments:

I promise that I read and appreciate each and every comment!