Monday, May 27, 2013

Lacquer Lust - Swatches & Review

Hi guys! Happy Monday! How was your weekend? Anybody have any fun Memorial Day plans?
Not much going on here still completely enthralled with Buffy! I'm almost done with season 6, and I'm getting so sad that I know there's not much more :( Just one more season.

Anywho, today's post is featuring a new-to-me indie that I've been eager to try! Lacquer Lust!
I was so excited for these thermals!! I only had one before these but I'm so fascinated with thermal polish!

*Products in this post were sent to me for the purpose of a 100% honest unbiased review.*
Lacquer Lust Lacquer Lust From Dusk Til Dawn (2) Lacquer Lust From Dusk Til Dawn (1) Lacquer Lust From Dusk Til Dawn (7) Lacquer Lust From Dusk Til Dawn (6)
From Dusk till Dawn - Three coats.

Top: Hot
Middle: Transitioning from Hot to Cold.
Bottom: Cold


Lacquer Lust Heads Up 7up (2) Lacquer Lust Heads Up 7up (3) Lacquer Lust Heads Up 7up (4)
Heads Up 7 Up - Three coats.

Top: Hot
Middle: Cold
Bottom: Hot (Pointer & Middle) & Cold (Ring & Pinky)


Lacquer Lust Morning Sunshine (4) Lacquer Lust Morning Sunshine (3) Lacquer Lust Morning Sunshine (1)
Morning Sunshine - Three coats.

Top: Hot
Middle: Transitioning from Hot to Cold.
Bottom: Cold


Lacquer Lust Poseidon's Envy (2) Lacquer Lust Poseidon's Envy (1) Lacquer Lust Poseidon's Envy (3)
Poseidon's Envy - Three coats.

Top: Hot
Middle: Transitioning from Hot to Cold.
Bottom: Cold


Lacquer Lust Sky's the Limit (2) Lacquer Lust Sky's the Limit (1)
Sky's the Limit - Three coats. Two were sufficient but I smudged a nail.

Lacquer Lust Venus (1) Lacquer Lust Venus (3) Lacquer Lust Venus (4)
Venus - Three coats.

_______________________________________________________


These polishes are so beautiful, when I saw Venus I literally said "Holy Shit" out loud.
Seriously stunning, even more so in person than the pictures!
The formulas on every single one of these were smooth and buttery, they applied so easy!
It's difficult to pick favorites because I love each one, but something Morning Sunshine really pulls me in. I'm not typically a coral and peach fan! Venus is far up there too!

Lacquer Lust polishes are available for purchase from Bigcartel, and are priced at $12.50 each.

Keep up with Jo and her gorgeous creations on Facebook, Instagram & Twitter!

Lacquer Lust (2)

*Products in this post were sent to me for the purpose of a 100% honest unbiased review.*

9 comments:

  1. These are awesome!!! Thank you for sharing!

    The Kracked Kat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Venus is my favorite! It's gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Morning Sunshine is definitely my favorite! I don't see much of a change in the last two...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Morning Sunshine, Poseidon's Envy, and Venus are all fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved Buffy but ended up liking Angel even better! It got so good at the end, hope you'll watch that one too. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been watching Angel as well! I'm on season three!
      I finished Buffy and I've been super sad :(

      Delete
  6. Venus is the one that would suit me the best. Its Beautiful

    http://penometwarning.com/

    ReplyDelete

I promise that I read and appreciate each and every comment!