Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Digital Nails Ultimate Ginger and Wibbly Wobbly - Swatches & Review!

Hey guys! Today's post is from the indie brand Digital Nails!
This was my first time trying this brand and I'm loving it!

*Products in this post were sent to me for the purpose of a 100% honest unbiased review.*
Digital Nails Digital Nails Macros Digital Nails Ultimate Ginger (1) Digital Nails Ultimate Ginger (2)
Ultimate Ginger - Two coats.

"Ultimate Ginger is a unique blend of marigold, orange, avocado white and holographic aqua glitters suspended in a robin's egg blue crelly base. It is designed to wear alone and is shown above at three thin coats. It looks amazing with a regular or matte topcoat."
Digital Nails Ultimate Ginger Matte
Ultimate Ginger Mattified! Soooo beautiful!!

Digital Nails Wibbly Wobbly (1) Digital Nails Wibbly Wobbly (2) Digital Nails Wibbly Wobbly (3)
Wibbly Wobbly 

"Wibbly Wobbly is an insane blend of grass green holographic, teal, aqua, chartreuse, & hot pink glitters, in a multitude of shapes and sizes suspended in the sheerest of blue jelly base specially designed to hold up lots of glitter. This polish has matte, metallic, blue microflakies, HUGE dots, tiny holos - it's an explosion of sparkle."

I used one coat over Zoya Pinta on my Pointer & Pinky nails, and over China Glaze Turned Up Turquoise and Hanging in the Balance gradient on my Middle & Ring fingers.
I loved this manicure so freaking much, it was hard for me to remove it!!

Digital Nails Wibbly Wobbly Macro
Digital Nails Wibbly Wobbly Matte
Wibbly Wobbly Matteified! Sorry about the shrinkage.
IMG_6946
Here's the mani before Wibbly Wobbly, Zoya Pinta on my Pointer & Pinky, and China Glaze Turned Up Turquoise and Hanging in the Balance gradient on my Middle & Ring fingers.
_______________________________________________________

I absolutely LOVE both of these polishes! Even if they were Doctor Who inspired they are both so pretty!
But the fact that they are pretty and inspired from one of if not my favorite tv show makes them even better!
The formulas were both very easy to apply, WW was a little more difficult because of the larger glitters but I still found application easy.

You can purchase Digital Nails polishes from Etsy, both these polishes sell for $10.00 ea. 

Stay updated with Digital Nails on Facebook and Twitter.

Raphaelle kindly sent me Ultimate Ginger because Amy is my favorite companion, 
Who is your favorite Doctor Who Companion?
*Products in this post were sent to me for the purpose of a 100% honest unbiased review.*

11 comments:

  1. Wobbly wobbley is so cute, love the big pink and yellow hexes!!! Rose was my favourite companion :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy crap I NEED them both. So gorgeous! Killer colour combos

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for such stunning swatches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! These are gorgeous - these sorts of colours always get me! I've not heard of this brand before........... need to check them out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So gorgeous, I especially love it matte-fied!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Digital Nails!!! I have 6 of them, including Wibbly Wobbly! <3

    ReplyDelete

I promise that I read and appreciate each and every comment!