Sunday, May 26, 2013

Happy Hands I've Made a Huge Mistake Collection - Swatches & Review!

Hey guys! Today's post is a freaking awesome one :)
I have the Happy Hands I've Made a Huge Mistake Collection to show you!
And what better day than today? The new season of 
Arrested Development is up on Netflix now!! 
I'd be watching it right now If my hubby was home from work! 

*Products in this post were sent to me for the purpose of a 100% honest unbiased review.*
Happy Hands I've Made a Huge Mistake Collection (6)
Happy Hands I've Made a Huge Mistake Collection (4)Happy Hands I've Made a Huge Mistake Collection Macros Happy Hands Banana Stand
Banana Stand - Three coats.

"A yummy yellow jelly crème with chocolate-brown glitter and of course, there’s always green glitter in Banana Stand! This polish is part of the I've Made a Huge Mistake! Collection."

Happy Hands For British Eyes Only  (2)
For British Eyes Only - Four coats.

"Only a Mr. F wouldn’t love this polish (just kidding)! A teal jelly with satin & holographic teal glitter, it truly is love, indubitably. This polish is part of the I've Made A Huge Mistake! Collection re-release."

Happy Hands I Just Blue Myself (2)
I Just Blue Myself - Two coats over Hanging in the Balance.

"Now you can blue yourself, too! Multiple sizes, shapes, and finishes of blue glitter make this a perfect glittery topcoat to finish yourself off! This polish is part of the I've Made a Huge Mistake! Collection re-release."

Happy Hands Illusions, Michael
Illusions, Michael - One coat over Opi A Roll in The Hague.

"Illusions, Michael: Put away your Sword of Destiny and put on this magical polish! Illusions, Michael contains a mix of red, gold, orange, and holographic stars. This polish is part of the I've Made a Huge Mistake! Collection re-release."

Happy Hands Mayonegg (2)
Mayonegg - Three coats.

"There’s nothing too disgusting about this milky white polish with yolk-y yellow glitter! This polish is part of the I've Made a Huge Mistake! Collection reformulated release."

Happy Hands Motherboy
Motherboy - One coat over Zoya Jolene.

"There’s nothing like a mother & son wearing matching outfits, and now they can match their nail polish too! This is a mix of pastel satin glitters in green, aqua, baby blue(th), pink, and lavender. This polish is part of the I've Made a Huge Mistake! Collection."

Happy Hands Tricks Are Something A Whore Does For Money Or Candy
Tricks are Something a Whore Does for Money... or Candy 
- One coat over
Illamasqua Nomad.


"This is no illusion! A protestacular mix of silver, holographic green, and gold glitters including some truly magical holo stars! This polish is part of the I've Made a Huge Mistake! Collection re-release."

_______________________________________________________

All of these polishes are amazing and have terrific formulas!
 For British Eyes Only is a little sheer and needed four thin coats for opacity but I felt the effect was worth it!
But it can also be layered if you dislike using multiple coats. 


I'd love this collection even if I wasn't a fan of Arrested Development but the inspiration just makes me love them even more! The polish names just make me remember each scene/joke that they are named after and make me want to watch it all over again! Ida has wonderful swatches of this collection and gifs, pictures or videos of what they are inspired from here! (Go check out her blog, shes awesome)


Keep up with Kristi on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram!

Happy Hands polishes cost $10.00 ea or you may purchase the full set at $60.00.
HH can be purchased at the following sites.
Happy Hands Etsy
 
Happy Hands Bigcartel 
Harlow & Co.
Mei Mei's Signatures
Femme Fatale Cosmetics


Happy Hands I've Made a Huge Mistake Collection (7)
Who else is/will be watching Arrested Development tonight?!

*Products in this post were sent to me for the purpose of a 100% honest unbiased review.*

7 comments:

  1. Mayonegg is so cute! And so unusual!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these so much! I saw the color For British Eyes Only & thought I must own this, then read the name-now it's definitely happening!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I definitely need some of these, especially Motherboy, Banana Stand, and For British Eyes Only.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Banana Stand!! I will be watching as soon as I get home from work...and all day tomorrow lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. I already have Bananstand and I love that but I think that Mayonegg needs to bought too :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love these! Banana Stand and For British Eyes only are to die for. Lovely swatches :)

    ReplyDelete

I promise that I read and appreciate each and every comment!