Tuesday, December 17, 2013

China Glaze Happy HoliGlaze Holiday Collection 2013 - Swatches & Review



Hi guys! Today I have six polishes from the new China Glaze Happy HoliGlaze Collection to show you! 

Click read more to check them out! I hope you guys enjoy!

China Glaze All Wrapped Up
All Wrapped Up - Three coats.

A full coverage blurple micro glitter polish.


China Glaze Bells Will Be Blinging
Bells Will Be Blinging - One coat over Cult Nails Faded.

A blue and gold buildable glitter topcoat with small bar glitters.

China Glaze Be Merry Be Bright
Be Merry Be Bright - One coat over Zoya Rue.

A buildable magenta and purple glitter topcoat.

China Glaze Elfin Around
Elfin' Around - Two coats.

A foil red shimmer polish.

China Glaze Mingle With Kringle
Mingle With Kringle - Two coats.

A foil gold shimmer polish with small flakes/particles in it.

China Glaze This is Tree-mendous
This is Tree-mendous - Three thin coats.

A full coverage green and gold micro glitter polish.

______________________________________________________

I have heard a lot of people say that they didn't like this collection and I do admit it isn't super exciting.
I do like this collection a lot though, the micro glitters stole my heart!
I was surprised the micro glitters were my favorites, I wasn't initially very excited for them but they are gorgeous!

I'm not usually a big fan of foils but I love Mingle With Kringle! It reminds me of Zoya Ziv.
I should compare those two and see how close they are!

All of the polishes applied without an issue, the foils were especially smooth.
The glitters (not micro glitters) needed a little bit of dabbing but applied pretty evenly.
The glitters can also be built up and worn on their own too!


Be sure to follow China Glaze on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter to stay up to date!

Christmas Present nail art

I was inspired by Chelsea from The Nail Network and her adorable present nail art so I decided to give it a try with some of the polishes int his collection! I used This is Tree-mendous, Elfin' Around, Mingle With Kringle.
I definitely prefer hers but it still came out cute :)


China Glaze Happy HoliGlaze Collection (1)

What do you guys think of this Collection?
Have you bought any or have any plans to pick them up?

I hope you guys are having an amazing week! Have any fun plans?
Not too much going on here, I might be posting a little less this week
My MIL is visiting, but I will do my best!


7 comments:

  1. Hehehe love your package ;) Lovely as always dahling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful swatches! And I love the nail art you did :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE this collection - Great swatches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like All Wrapped Up and This is Tree-mendous :) And your nail art is super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bells Will Be Blinging is gorgeous! Great swatches!

    ReplyDelete

I promise that I read and appreciate each and every comment!