Monday, December 9, 2013

Holiday Nail Stamping! Ornaments & Ribbons!



Hey guys! Who else is super excited for Christmas!? I can't wait!
Me and my husband don't really celebrate it for ourselves but we do for our daughter,
and there is nothing more fun than watching her on Christmas morning!

It's funny how different it is as an adult, and as a parent!
Fun in such a different way :) I have everything all wrapped and ready!

So I was feeling the holiday spirit and decided to do this stamping recently!
I wanted to post it in my sooner but I couldn't find one of the stamping plates I used.. Oops!
But I have since found it, so here it is!

Stamping

I stamped over the Zoya Dream & Mosheen combination from my Zoya Zenith Review!
I used Konad white stamping polish with the nail stamping plates BM-H03 and Fab Ur Nails Fun 3.

I'm not sure the the "Ribbon" image is actually supposed to be ribbons, but I thought it went perfectly for this manicure!


I really hope you guys enjoyed this mani! I really loved it, and even my husband noticed how pretty it was :D
I recently did another Holiday/Winter stamping that came out equally amazing , so you will see than one soon as well!



14 comments:

I promise that I read and appreciate each and every comment!