Monday, December 9, 2013

SinfulColors Crystal Crushes & Leather Luxe - Swatches & Review


Hey guys! I hope you all had a wonderful weekend!
Did you do anything fun? Who else is listening to Christmas Music like crazy?

Today I have a couple of the newer SinfulColors polishes to show you!
Two from the Leather Luxe Collection, and two from the Crystal Crushes Collection!


Sinful Colors Emerald Envy (1)
Sinful Colors Emerald Envy (2)

Emerald Envy - Two coats. Top without topcoat, bottom with topcoat.

"a glint of green"


Sinful Colors Purple Gleam (1) Sinful Colors Purple Gleam (2)
Purple Gleam - Two coats. Top without topcoat, bottom with topcoat.

"glistening lavender"

Sinful Colors  Leather Loose (1) Sinful Colors  Leather Loose (2)
Leather Loose - Three thin coats. Top without topcoat, bottom with topcoat.

"safari sinful brown"

Sinful Colors Strapped (1) Sinful Colors Strapped (2)
Strapped - Three thin coats. Top without topcoat, bottom with topcoat.

"scintillating seafoam"
______________________________________________________

I'm really impressed with the Crystal Crushes! 
I think they are equal quality to the higher end brands with textures out right now and they are both stunning! 
The formula was a little thicker than some other textures I have tried but very easily controlled and applied smoothly.

If you're thinking of trying out textured polishes but worried about the price, you should definitely check these out!

With the Leather Luxe polishes I found Leather Loose to have a better 
formula than Strapped.
Strapped still applied well. Just be sure to apply it with very even coats 
since mattes can be a little unforgiving if you don't! 

I like Leather Loose matte, but man isn't it so gorgeous shiny?!
These polishes are available exclusively at Walgreens.
The Leather Luxe polishes are priced at $1.99 and the Crystal Crushes for $2.99.

Follow SinfulColors on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram to stay up to date with their products and new releases!

Sinful Colors Collage

I'm posting a 
holiday themed stamping combination today too, so come back soon to check it out!


14 comments:

  1. After these swatches, I think I should invest more in Sinful Colors ! Choice is limited in my local drugstore, but there might be a jewel or two to pick up !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those sparkly textures are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great swatches! They all look fabulous on you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your swatches are always killer! Leather Loose is gorg!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG I am now on a mission to find Leather Loose! <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are awesome! I wanted to pick these up today, but my Rite Aid was sold out!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These were absolutely some of my favorite sinfuls of all time! Fab swatches as always, too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ohhhh, I think I love all of these. Stunning swatches!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm loving the Crystal Crushes!

    ReplyDelete
  10. How perfect are these?! Amazing! Your swatches are beyond!

    I Love how you showed them with topcoat too.

    ReplyDelete
  11. You're killing me! AACK! That's what I get for googling swatches, new lemmings. ;)

    xoxo -finch96

    ReplyDelete

I promise that I read and appreciate each and every comment!