Friday, December 20, 2013

Reindeer Nail Art!



Hi guys! Today's post is some quick nail art! I've been wanting to redo Reindeer nails for quite a while now.
My original  post here is really old and just not very good haha

I updated it a little... it still didn't come out perfect but definitely an improvement!

Reindeer nail art (1)Reindeer nail art (4) Reindeer nail art (3)


I started off with two coats of Picture Polish O'hara as my base color.
Followed by Barielle In Good Taste (the lighter brown) for the reindeer faces.
Then I used Milani Dark Coffee(the dark brown) for the antlers & noses except on my ring finger.
For my ring finger, aka Rudolph I used China Glaze Ring in the Red for his nose!

And for the eyes I used Milani White on the Spot and A England Camelot.
Unfortunately they smudged when I used topcoat :( That's what I get for rushing!
The eyes came out a little funky anyway so it's not a biggie. I still think it's cute!

I don't know about you guys but I seriously cannot believe that it is already the 20th!!
So excited for Christmas and the New Year! And in a little over two weeks I will be 25!
No ideas for a birthday mani yet but I'm sure I will think of something!

15 comments:

  1. How cute! I'm loving these little reindeer! The sparkly red background is perfection.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are super cute, and even more so because they look a little bit sad and crying <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh too cute! I may have to do this! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. They're so cute :))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those Reindeer are adorable, great job.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looovely design, was the best christmas-mani that I saw this year so I decided to try it and post it in my blog today :)
    I hope you like it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are so adorable! And I always end up smearing when I do any kind of nail art.

    ReplyDelete

I promise that I read and appreciate each and every comment!