Thursday, December 12, 2013

Rescue Beauty Lounge Insouciant & Wintry Snowflake Nail Stamping!



Hey guys! Today's post is a really cute snowflake stamping manicure I did the other day!
I really loved it and I hope you guys do too!

Rescue Beauty Lounge Insouciant
First I started off with two coats of Rescue Beauty Lounge Insouciant!
This is one of the four RBL's I bought during the sale last month! My very first RBL's!

Wintry Snowflakes (2)
I added two snowflake stamping images from the following Bundle Monster plates:
BM-323 & BM-H02 using Konad white stamping polish.

Wintry Snowflakes (3)

Then I added one coat of the Glitter Gal Galaxy Holo Topcoat! (I reviewed it yesterday here!)

I loved this mani so much that I wore it for almost four days (which for me is a long time!)
I didn't want to take it off! It was even prettier/cuter in person :D

What do you think about this manicure? I've been in a winter-y mood and a stamping mood lately!
 I really just adore this! Id there any Christmasy or Winter inspired manicures you would like to see?
I've been itching to do more nail art since I haven't in what seems like forever.
I would love to hear recommendations if you have any! 

I hope everybody is having a great day and week so far!


8 comments:

I promise that I read and appreciate each and every comment!