Sunday, December 29, 2013

Sunday Swatch Spam Feat. Enchanted Polish, Pahlish and Cult Nails.



Hey guys! Long time no post D:
I hope everybody had a wonderful holiday!

We had fun with family! Sky's Grandma came to visit first and then my Sister & Bil and their kids stopped by a few days. And after that we went with them back to their house for Christmas! :)
So I didn't have much time to paint my nails but I scrounged up some swatches that I haven't posted before!

I promise I'll be posting more regularly again soon!
I'm not really a "New Year's Resolution" kind of person but next year I want to make a bigger effort with my blog.
I started off 2013 posting so much more and it's slowly dwindled down.
I haven't been happy with my posting habits the past few months, I'm just awful at scheduling!
I will do my best for 2014 though!

Without further ado here are the swatches! Unfortunately I can't remember the number of coats I used for these - sorry!

Enchanted Polish Yesterday (2) Enchanted Polish Yesterday (1) Enchanted Polish Yesterday (3)
Enchanted Polish - Yesterday

Pahlish Yu Lan Festival
Pahlish - Yu Lan Festival

Cult Nails Wack Slacks
Cult Nails - Wack Slacks



4 comments:

  1. Love all these colours - especially the Pahlish :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of these! That blue! I can't stop staring at it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous swatches! Have a great 2014!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh that Pahlish looks gorgeous and the Cult Nails has been on my wishlist.

    ReplyDelete

I promise that I read and appreciate each and every comment!