Monday, February 27, 2012

2012 Milani Spring Illuminating Face Powders in Beauty's Touch, Amber Nectar, & Hermosa Rose. Swatches & Review.

(L-R) Beauty's Touch, Amber Nectar, & Hermosa Rose
Close-up of Beauty's Touch
Close-up of Amber Nectar
Close-up of  Hermosa Rose


I really love these powder's! I think that they are flattering on all skin tones (depending on how much you apply) And they add such a lovely glow to your skin! They have a wonderful texture, and the packaging is so cute and well sized. I really recommend these! I'm not much of a blush or bronzer person but I have been using all three of these! (I will have to get pictures of a look where I am wearing them!)
I didn't notice any fading or lack of pigmentation throughout the day like I do with a lot of cheek products!

They aren't insanely pigmented but I love how they apply, I am always over cautious and worried i will use too much so I appreciate buildable coverage products.

You can Purchase Milani products from http://www.milanicosmetics.com/
 or from Drugstores such as Walgreens, CVS, etc
These retail for $9.49 ea. for .35 oz.
 But as you guys know drugstores have coupons and seals all the time so keep an eye out! They are very worth the money imo!


I hope you guys all have a great day today! <3 Sarah


The Milani polishes above were sent to me for the purpose of a 100% honest unbiased review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I promise that I read and appreciate each and every comment!