Saturday, February 18, 2012

Stamped Rainbow Water Color Mani! Cheeky plate CH16

Hey guys! I wanted to do something colorful! I couldn't choose just a color or so :) So I used a BUNCH!
The stamping wasn't sticking much to my nails, so I added a coat of China Glaze Adhesion Base Coat and it worked MUCH better! Unfortunately I didn't think to do that until the left hand : ( Still came out pretty good!
Reminds me of Tye Dye! For this mani I used the watercolor technique!

The colors I used are
Yellow:  Happy Go Lucky
Green: China Glaze-Gaga for Green
Blue: Nubar-Blueberry
Aqua: China Glaze-Aquadelic
Purple: China Glaze-Gothica Lolita
Pinks: OPI-Kiss Me On My Tulips & China Glaze-Dance Baby
Orange: OPI- A Roll In The Hague
Red: Milani-Rapid Cherry
White: Milani-White on the Spot (Base color)
 


Hope you all love it! Sorry about the lack of cleanup!! It's not too horrible though, I didn't clean it and whatever came off in the bath is all I did haha! I had to get up early the next day! (Yesterday)



-Sarah <3

20 comments:

  1. SO bright and fun, I would have never thought to add a BC?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This mani just screams AWESOOOME!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. totally totally love this - awesome !

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love this! it's like an abstract painting... but way better! Ria :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is absolutely beautiful!!! so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is a freaking stunner!!! Luv!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Holy crap, this is so freaking awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this! The stamping looks great layered on top. I've never even heard of Cheeky plates! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  9. Share techniques. Maybe give a tutorial.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oooh gorgeous, love the blog!

    ReplyDelete

I promise that I read and appreciate each and every comment!