Sunday, February 12, 2012

New 2012 Milani One Coat Polishes! One Coat Glitters & High Speed Fast Dry's!

Hey guys! I hope you are all having a wonderful day!
Today is Part 2 of Milani 2012 Nail Lacquers review series :)
I am super impressed with Milani's High Speed Fast Dry Polishes! I reviewed the other five HERE!
And I really love them all! Yellow Whiz is my favorite yellow and these three are incredible and seriously one coat formula's! The red Rapid Cherry is more of a jelly finish than the others, but not a true jelly either..Jelleme? Cremelly? I don't know the name but it is a perfect mix of the two!
These are quite possible my favorite black and white and hands down my new favorite red!
Although beware of the red staining it seemed like it might stain my cuticles/skin.
Here is one single coat of Milani-White on the Spot!
One coat of Milani-Black Swift.

One coat of Milani-Rapid Cherry.

And onto the one coat glitters!
These weren't as impressive to me, well they are impressive I just don't know about them living up to the name. Don't get me wrong they are Gorgeous super sparkly and awesome...
But none are full coverage with one coat like some of the other one coat glitters they sell.
I do use thinner coats then some but idk.
That said these are still great wonderful when layered over colors, I kind of prefer that they aren't full coverage just so I know I can layer them and do jelly sammies etc :)
 
Also Fair Warning, my nails are not perfect. I get lazy or used to, and I would skip using base coat.
That is a NO NO, because if you do you can/will end up with stained nails like mine. Which normally I don't show, it embarrasses me but for the sake of reviewing these properly I said Oh well!
So sorry I know they aren't perfect to look at (not that I ever would claim them to be!)
On a good note, they are about 1/2 grown out & I now double up on base coat!

Okay for some reason I had no shots on the SD card of Pink Flare with one coat, so this crappy one will have to do. D:

One coat of Milani-Pink Fizz.
Two coats of Milani-Pink Flare.
Three coats of Milani-Pink Fizz.


One coat of Milani-Lavendar Fizz.
 
Two coats of Milani-Lavendar Fizz. Two coats was perfect coverage, which for a glitter is still damn impressive to me!

One coat of Milani-Twinkle.

Two coats of Milani-Twinkle


Three coats of Milani-Twinkle.

I also wanted to show you guys these layered, I just did it over black but  it gives you a pretty good idea of the coverage :) I LOVE Twinkle over black SO much!

Twinkle, Lavendar Fizz & Pink Flare over Black Swift.

My Favorite of these three is Lavendar Fizz! But I love all things purple!

I hope this was helpful or that some of you guys enjoyed it :) I recommend these Especially the epic high Speed Fast Dry's! I really hope Milani makes more colors!!

You can Purchase Milani products from http://www.milanicosmetics.com/
For $4.99 each, or from Drugstores such as Walgreens, CVS, etc
Which often do deals for BOGO's so I highly recommend picking up some Milani's if for some reason you haven't already!

I hope you all have a lovely day! <3
-Sarah! 

These polishes were sent to me from the above company for the purpose of a 100% honest unbiased review.

9 comments:

  1. Wow, those glitters are awesome! I agree, twinkle over black is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great swatches, Sarah! I love these and might have to pick them up now that I've seen your swatches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great, useful post. Thank you so much for this. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. iiiii neeeeed the new glitters. all of em.

    ReplyDelete
  5. PS do some stamping tests with these!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. One coaters black & white... what! I need to get my hands on those little guys! :) Thanks the swatches!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pink Flare definitely looks like a Teenage Dream dupe.

    ReplyDelete

I promise that I read and appreciate each and every comment!