Sunday, February 26, 2012

New Milani 2012 Spring Polishes Part 4! & Jewel Fx's!

 Hey guys! Today I have the final Milani Nail Lacquer post #4 for you! I love these new colors so much and they just make me want to go to the beach!

If you missed the first few posts here they are ;)
Part 12, & 3!!

There are still a couple more Milani posts to come so if you are a huge fangirl for their products like me then be sure to keep an eye out!!
Enjoy!!


 From L-R: Milani-Beach Front, Mint Candy, Key West, & Sail Away.

Milani-Beach Front, two coats that went on like butter! This makes me wish I was at the beach and not cold atm! Gorg Light blue with silver shimmer!

Here is Sail away stamped onto Beach Front, it stamped so great but the polish wasn't 100% dry and wrinkled it a bit, but a lot of these new ones stamp well!
 Here is Milani-Mint Candy. Not a very Minty color to me but beautiful nonetheless, I love the teal color and green shimmer! The formula was good, it only took 2 coats!
This is Milani-Key West, I had a hard time getting a good picture of this polish it seems like it looks more metallic in pictures than irl but it is gorgeous, packed full of shimmer and very shiny! I used three thin coats.


I love this color so SO much! Milani-Sail Away is so great! A nice deep blue with shiz tons of silver shimmer!
It's basically a one coater but I used two for these pics, plus it stamps!! Grab this one and buy it!

Okay and here are the new Jewel FX Polishes!

 Now these are great but a couple were a little of a pain to work with, just less dense glitter wise than I prefer and took a bit of hassling to get it where I wanted with it. But honestly they are great the only two that were like that were the Red & Hot Pink. I love how shiny they dry!

Here is  Milani Jewel FX- Red over Sail Away! 2 Coats. Very 4th of July-ish :)

 Here is Milani Jewel FX-Hot Pink over Milani Dark Coffee. I love the holo hex glitter! 2 coats!


Milani Jewel FX- Fuchsia over Key West, 1 coat. <3 (I didn't get a picture but looks great matte!!)

Milani Jewel FX- Lavendar over Beach Front! 1 coat! This is my fav Jewel Fx! I love purple! And the multi-sized glitter!


Milani Jewel FX-Teal over Mint Candy! Great combo and LOVE this one too! Multi-sized glitter, plus holo hexes and blue and green! Whats now to love? One coat!


By the way I have some extra Milani's that WILL be used for the purpose of a giveaway so to those of you that read my whole post, (if anybody does LOL) good luck ;)
Not sure when that will be yet BUT it is coming!!

Hope you guys found this helpful! Have a wonderful day!!!
- Sarah! <3


You can Purchase Milani products from http://www.milanicosmetics.com/
For $4.99 each, or from Drugstores such as Walgreens, CVS, etc
Which often do deals for BOGO's so I highly recommend picking up some Milani's if for some reason you haven't already!


The Milani polishes above were sent to me for the purpose of a 100% honest unbiased review.

12 comments:

  1. There's a couple I'd get if they were available for me. They look cool. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colours but not to shure about the glitters.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Mint Candy!!!

    You have beautiful nails & cuticles.

    --- Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel like you saved all of my favorite ones for this post. These blues are gorgeous, especially Sail Away. Your glitter combos are good too; I really like the purple one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've ALWAYS loved Milani. And the few I've picked up recently have been 3 free which is better, to me!

    ReplyDelete
  6. you have beautiful nails and lovely swatches!!! I have a giveaway on my blog if you would like to enter at nailandpolish.blogspot.com.au
    Also, I see you live in australia. . where do you buy milani from (excluding beautyjoint.com)

    thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous swatches!! love those FX glitters:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love these. Also love that stamp. What plate is that from??? Thanks for sharing. =)

    ReplyDelete

I promise that I read and appreciate each and every comment!