Wednesday, February 15, 2012

New 2012 Milani Nail Lacquer shades Part 3!

Hey guys! More Milani for you!! *whew* still 2 more Milani Polish posts coming at you Plus more!!
hope you guys enjoy!

Milani Juno, Orchidia, & Deep Thoughts bottle pics!
Here is Milani-Orchidia. 
This purple is so Gorgeous, it appears a bit more blue in photos as hard as I tried to capture it it is a bit more of a red toned purple in person. The formula was great, a bit watery but not where it floods your cuticles or anything at all. It went on Even and Opaque in two coats. I love the silvery white glass fleck glitter!


Milano-Juno is a really pretty light pink creme with such subtle shimmer I had a hard time getting it to show!
I don't love this color on me and the formula wasn't perfect..It was streaky for me and I used 4 coats to make it fully opaque and streak free.


 I put two coats of Milani-Deep Thoughts over Juno, and I used some nail striping tape for the accent nail.
It is completely opaque on naked nails as well. This is a gorgeous Purple with amazing purple, blue and fuchsia shimmer!

The two purples are must haves IMO!! Go buy them :) But seriously they are stand out for me and so gorgeous!

I hope you all have a wonderful day!!

These polishes were sent to me from the above company for the purpose of a 100% honest unbiased review.

3 comments:

I promise that I read and appreciate each and every comment!